I've got a jackson dinky js22 and I'm wondering what upgrades i could get for better tone.
Also, what style of music do you primarily play?
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
What's your budget? Spiders aren't generally held in high regard in their class anyway, so upgrading from there is going to be your best bet.

Also, what environment(s) do you play? Bedroom, gigging, recording?
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

Quote by bjgrifter
What's your budget? Spiders aren't generally held in high regard in their class anyway, so upgrading from there is going to be your best bet.

Also, what environment(s) do you play? Bedroom, gigging, recording?

I play in my basement and what amp would i want to get
Quote by Westy22
I play in my basement and what amp would i want to get

What's your budget? I ask because a Diezel VH4 head is $4000+, while you can get something else much cheaper.
Guitar/Bass:
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

Westy22 That'll get you a Peavy Vypyr VIP II, at around $250. I love it, it sounds good, and it's got enough juice for small venues. If you're loving the modeling amp scheme, it'll serve fantastically. If you want a real tube amp, to have a more diverse arsenal and not just getting a better version of what you already have, the Peavy Windsor also runs about the same price.
Westy22 The easiest thing to do to improve the feel of your guitar is to get some good strings, perhaps my favorite, Ernie Ball strings. Cheap and a drastic change to the feel.

Additionally, do some YouTube research to learn how to intonate, adjust the action, truss rod, pickup height, etc. to improve the performance of your guitar. A cheap guitar will shred well if you put the time in to set it up properly.

Finally, after all that, you may want to upgrade your pickups if you still think the stock sound still comes short, even through a good amp. That's something a tech will likely have to do for you though since you have passive pickups. But check out the other things first.
The Vypyr series is a good option. You might consider a Jet City JCA22C combo as well and possibly an overdrive pedal.
Guitar/Bass:
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

Quote by claptrap2
Westy22 The easiest thing to do to improve the feel of your guitar is to get some good strings, perhaps my favorite, Ernie Ball strings. Cheap and a drastic change to the feel.

Additionally, do some YouTube research to learn how to intonate, adjust the action, truss rod, pickup height, etc. to improve the performance of your guitar. A cheap guitar will shred well if you put the time in to set it up properly.

Finally, after all that, you may want to upgrade your pickups if you still think the stock sound still comes short, even through a good amp. That's something a tech will likely have to do for you though since you have passive pickups. But check out the other things first.

Thanks this has been really helpful
id take a vypyr tube 60 over a vip any day of the week and twice on sunday.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
If you are willing to expand your budget to $600, I'd suggest a Peavey 6505MH and a decent 1X12 cabinet. The Peavey 6505MH is a fantastic metal amp and great for jamming around with friends or just in the basement. It is loud enough to jam with a drummer if you should choose to do so. 

The Peavey Vypyr series is a good choice in the sub $500 range. Give them a check. 
My crap:

Guitars
Jackson RR3T Limited Edition with Seymour Duncan Blackouts (MIJ)
Jackson JS1-X Rhoads
Jackson PDXT with Seymour Duncan Black Winters
Dean Vendetta XM

Amps
Peavey 6505 MH
Carvin 1X12 Cab

Pedals
Boss TU-3 Tuner
Boss NS-2 Noise Gate
Boss DD-7 Delay
There are also some used Peavey XXX's and Peavey Ultra's in that price range, too. Not sure if you're wanting used or not.