Hey guys, I haven't been playing much lately but I came across an amp head at a thrift shop the other day. It turns on, so that's a start I guess. I think it's a Randall T2, I've never used anything by this company but after a quick google search it seems they were quite expensive.   

I have only used combos and I am just a casual guitar guy, which is why I am here. What would be a good speaker to go with the T2? I'd like to keep it cheap at around 100-200 dollars. Also, is there a way I can use this with headphones? Any other bits of info anyone can share? 

Here is a picture:

https://goo.gl/photos/FAKqaiyC3398L8yS9

PS. I got the thing for 15 bucks so if it doesnt work it isn't a big deal. 
Quote by elijahlewis2015
ExDementia any specific brand for the cab? 

Well, in keeping with Randall, I recently picked up an RD212-D cab (which I love) for around $200 used, that seems to be about what they go for now despite being a $500 cab when new. For your budget, I recommend looking for a used cab, as there aren't too many new 2x12s that are really worth it under that price new.

If you can find something with Celestion V30 speakers, you cannot go wrong. To throw out some brands, Egnater Tweaker cabs are great value for the money, 1x12 or 2x12. Peavey also generally makes good cabs, as well as Marshall (barring the MG series).
15 bucks is crazy good for that. i think it's tube preamp and ss poweramp. i'd rather have an all-tube amp, but for low volumes, and especially 15 bucks, i'd rather have that

i guess any of the standard good guitar speakers should work- vintage 30s or something like that, assuming you want a reasonably modern high gain type of tone.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
$15 is just silly, way to go. I used to have one of those, a decent amp for sure.

I'd look for a used Carvin 412 honestly, you can probably get one in your range and the speakers are usually decent. Peavey isn't too bad as mentioned. Marshall 1960s can sometimes be had for cheap if they are beat up.

In regards to headphones, I don't think you can use them with that amp. I wouldn't run it without a speaker connected, those have an output transformer that you might blow up.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
A single V30 wouldn't survive for long. Unless you can afford an EVM12L I'd probably go for a Celestion G12K100
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
^ good point, i was meaning at least a 2x12.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
with any luck you'll probably be ok. you'd be very unlucky not to be, kind of thing.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?