Get yourself a good beer
My God, it's full of stars!
Jokes on you 'cos I didn't want anything. Unless you change your mind in which case I'll have a Kinder Bueno and a bottle of that ginger Pepsi they started doing

EDIT: And salt and vinegar McCoy's. The grab bag... I think the smaller bags are flavoured differently and it pisses me off.
Have a Christmas
Just get me one of these things yo

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Drive safe, honey.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
hah you're wasting gas and money to buy useless stuff like food and toilet paper
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Working all our lives away just to feed our toilets.
Oi, why you get de-modded?
Were you being naughty?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Quote by UltimateGuizar
I wasn't really doing anything so thought I'd give someone else a chance to have super powers.

After pestering the mods for months (or was it years) and them actually making you a mod that's it?
He probably demanded his own personal office and was salty when they didn't give him one and quit.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by The4thHorsemen
After pestering the mods for months (or was it years) and them actually making you a mod that's it?

I couldn't handle the constant drug fueled company parties and random chicks throwing themselves at me.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
He probably demanded his own personal office and was salty when they didn't give him one and quit.

All I asked for was a helicopter but they only ever sent Limousines smh.
UltimateGuizar
you were the best mod rip
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one