Hey what's the best tube combo amp I can get under 700 bucks and is versatile meaning it can do good bluesy tones all the way to metal like megadeth and Metallica. It also needs to be light-ish.
Probably won't happen without a good pedalboard. You could go modeling, but it's not tube.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Given your light-ish request I'd say a *used* Marshall DSL401 or DSL40C and buy a tube screamer. $400-$500 for the amp, $50-$100 for the screamer depending on the model (suggestions available upon request) and "maybe" an mxr 10 band EQ (meaning you definitely should if you can fit it in). Should be able to get all of those things at $700. Best results if you go used on all 3.

More affordable, light option is Peavey valveking 50W (either the first or second issue of it). Same pedals as above.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Last edited by Maidenheadsteve at Aug 7, 2017,
I would go for the DSL40C. If you buy new it would take all your budget but it is worth the investment. Get a V30 or Creamback G12M65 speaker. V30 is more focused and tight, thus, great for metal and the Creamback sounds more open which is great for blues. There are other great speakers but I cannot list them all. These are the most popular 2. The speaker is way more effective than any pedal as a tone shaping device as it is effecting the sound all the time. TS9, SD1 or RAT should work great with the amp, depending on which particular tones you are looking for. For a metal tone expect to need an overdrive to tighten the bass and a good sounding guitar is a must to achieve great tones.

I have the M108 an I love it but, I would avoid using an EQ pedal for your main tone. If you do not like the tone of your gear, get something that works. I think the EQ is useful to be used briefly such as to fix presence between 2 guitars or to fix the tone of a cool effect that maybe needs a bit of a push in some frequencies.
The Carvin V3MC is a 50w, 3 channel 112 combo, and should suit your needs.
https://carvinaudio.com/collections/v3m-series/products/v3mc

They can be found used in your price range. Here's one with custom snakeskin tolex for $650.
https://reverb.com/item/6214620-barely-used-carvin-v3mc-guitar-tube-amp-50w-snakeskin-3-channel-w-celestion

You can do anything from this:

To this (Pif is using a head, not the combo, though):
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
That's probably more an artifact of what you're list through or the particular vids.  The ones I chose were more about showing the range than anything else.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Check out the Laney IronHeart IRT30-112 Combo.  Not sure where it comes in weight wise.  I have the IRT-Studio version and it will deliver what you want.  
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .