Hi i bought my ibanez at100cl last year for a lot of money and i didn't use a lot of whammy bar but now i tried to use it but it spins like hell whem in standing and it's generally really loose and keeps falling out. The tremolo is this  
  • Wilkinson/Gotoh VSVG Vintage Tremolo

And is not the one you screw in. Is there a way to fix this beacuse i remember it was pretty tight when i first bought the guitar
As I recall, push-in Wilkinson trems have a tiny pressure screw on the side that adjusts how easy it is to push/pull them in that socket. Contact Wilkinson or Ibanez, and they can tell you where to look.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
if it's the one i'm thinking of there should be a teeny screw (EDIT: I think it's an allen bolt actually so you'd need an allen key) in the sustain block just under where the trem arm goes in. dive the bar and you should see it (look at it from the bottom of the guitar, i.e. from the bottom strap button).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
gasper.skornik Piggy backing off of the previous responses, if any threads are giving you trouble and not staying tight, blue thread locker or Teflon tape works wonders! Even in the tiny bolt in the bottom of the trem arm in my Floyd Rose, some blue thread locker keeps it tight.
Yeah there was an allen bolt under trem and i have tighten it. Thanks for replys