OK, I made a bet a while ago with a friend of mine for the pit part of this website . It sounds crazy but he told me how many people can post pics of Chiks wearing stihl backpack blowers. I know it's crazy but see whocan step to the challenge so I can win this bet
No
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I know sound garden1986, my physco friend knew that most people would not try something random little this.
if he said 0 he'd be right
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
what's the prize?

Disappointment
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
inb4 lock and permaban
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
this seems like a weird fetish 
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by danielh123.
Ippon Excuse me, did you just assume all of those poor people's genders? 

He didn't say "gender." He said "Chiks." We hereby designate all those people, "Chiks." Self-identification of a secks-you-will nature not required.
This is one of the worst thread ideas in a long, long time.

Hang your head in shame, OP, and tell your 'friend' to do so as well.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
lol XD so random rawr
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album