Page 1 of 2
So get this:

An unconfident, boring, talentless adolescent male suddenly becomes the interest of several very attractive and interesting women in revealing clothing. They are part of some grand space society and they inexplicably take this skinny dorky kid on impossible adventures and share with him technology and knowledge far beyond anyone else on earth. And all throughout there will be a subtle erotic undertone juxtaposited with the ambiguous nature of the different womens' ages.

Oh wait, that's the basis of literally hundreds of anime shows?

No wonder virgins like it so much.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Aug 7, 2017,
That's just the dumber side of anime that annoying people like to project is all anime.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 8, 2017,
I like the ones where they hunt collectibles in what are basically 20-30 minute adverts for real life collectibles.

They're so meta.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
shots fired
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Sounds like trash. 0/10 wouldn't watch.

My idea:

In the not-to-distant future, giant robotic vehicles controlled by solo pilots (a mobile suit, if you will) are the predominant means of war among major international factions seeking to wield unified power. Space colonies and interplanetary settlements fight to separate sovereignty from the powers rooted on Earth. Amidst mass destruction amplified by the use of these giant mechanized weapons, the story centers around moral philosophies--to what extent does does the end justify the means to achieve peace.

We could then capitalize on the merchandise of this brand in the form of toys and models, and make fuckin bank on the backs of weaboo virgins everywhere.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 7, 2017,
Quote by Xiaoxi

My idea:

In the not-to-distant future, giant robotic vehicles controlled by solo pilots (a mobile suit, if you will) are the predominant means of war among major international factions seeking to wield unified power. Space colonies and interplanetary settlements fight to separate sovereignty from the powers rooted on Earth. Amidst mass destruction amplified by the use of these giant mechanized weapons, the story centers around moral philosophies--to what extent does does the end justify the means to achieve peace.

We could then capitalize on the merchandise of this brand in the form of toys and models, and make fuckin bank on the backs of weaboo virgins everywhere.

Is Zoids kind of like Gundam for furries?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Here's an idea:

A comedian starts a podcast and has other comedians on. They talk inside baseball comedy for hours, where they've done shows, who they like and who is a jerk, and all about how they got their start at the Comedy Store in Hollywood. Do this for years never realizing nobody cares or relates in any way.
Quote by danielh123.
Wolfinator-x shoulda known I'd see you in here 😒
I don't even watch anime
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Aug 7, 2017,

How about some kid has a great life until his dad makes him live with an adopted brother who is a super dick/sociopath. The new brother kills his dog, but then they grow up, become ripped af, and forget about it. Then the adopted brother starts poisoning the dad so he can get the money but the kid finds out. Then the adopted brother puts on an ancient mask and becomes a vampire. Then our hero learns how to breath properly and fights him. Evil brother's head survives and shoots lazers out of its eyes and kills our hero on a boat on his wedding night.

Then this dude's grandson peeps on his mom and fights a nazi and then becomes allies with the nazi (who is a cyborg now) and they both fight three ancient aztec supermodels

Then way later he joins his grandson and introduces him to a milf hunter, a frenchman, an Egyptian, and a dog, (who all have super powered ghosts) and they travel the world killing people, feeding a baby shit, and pissing down a beathing tube so they can save a milf

Then his bastard kid becomes best friends with a midget, a spiky buddha, an invisible baby, and dicks around town until he fights a guitarist and a guy with a hand fetish.

All the ghosts are named after dad rock bands

I think that would be p sick tbh
Last edited by Duaneclapdrix at Aug 7, 2017,
Quote by Spinnerweb
"Hey look guys, I'm so grown up and over anime!"

Being over it would imply I ever had an anime phase.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Dig this:

An early teen discovers a machine that can battle aliens from the entire universe, who want to conquer Earth. Likely as food or assimilate into their collective consciousness. Said teen is constantly flocked with chicks, while being oblivious to the mountain of poon tang available at dick length. Protagonist whines and moans over impending doom and/or being a sack of shit and doesn't tap the multitude of ass. May or may not stop alien oppressors, but will scream a lot and have a crisis in most battles against the henchmen of uberalien. May touch a boob at some point, probably on accident. May have a nosebleed upon seeing a titty. 
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Young man goes on various dates to find the love of his life only to find out the love of his life is a vampire from the seven sect of the supreme underworld bent on crushing the light givers dominion over Earths plain of ethereal. She finds she is pregnant with the young mans child and raises her newborn son to transcend this world and the next. She never bites the young man, but does fall for him and he her, but later on in the series *SPOILER ALERT* she finds out that he was the light giver all along, who used her to create the ultimate being of both chaos and light.

The show is called Watashi no akachan o warumono atsukai (私の赤ちゃんを悪者扱い) - Demonise me baby!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
How about some kid has a great life until his dad makes him live with an adopted brother who is a super dick/sociopath. The new brother kills his dog, but then they grow up, become ripped af, and forget about it. Then the adopted brother starts poisoning the dad so he can get the money but the kid finds out. Then the adopted brother puts on an ancient mask and becomes a vampire. Then our hero learns how to breath properly and fights him. Evil brother's head survives and shoots lazers out of its eyes and kills our hero on a boat on his wedding night.

Then this dude's grandson peeps on his mom and fights a nazi and then becomes allies with the nazi (who is a cyborg now) and they both fight three ancient aztec supermodels

Then way later he joins his grandson and introduces him to a milf hunter, a frenchman, an Egyptian, and a dog, (who all have super powered ghosts) and they travel the world killing people, feeding a baby shit, and pissing down a beathing tube so they can save a milf

Then his bastard kid becomes best friends with a midget, a spiky buddha, an invisible baby, and dicks around town until he fights a guitarist and a guy with a hand fetish.

All the ghosts are named after dad rock bands

I think that would be p sick tbh

You stole my idea you bastard
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
yeah i have a pretty original idea for an anime as well, so get this: an unconfident, boring, talentless adolescent male suddenly becomes the interest of several very attractive and interesting women in revealing clothing. They are part of some grand space society and they inexplicably take this skinny dorky kid on impossible adventures and share with him technology and knowledge far beyond anyone else on earth. And all throughout there will be a subtle erotic undertone juxtaposited with the ambiguous nature of the different womens' ages
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
yeah i have a pretty original idea for an anime as well, so get this: an unconfident, boring, talentless adolescent male suddenly becomes the interest of several very attractive and interesting women in revealing clothing.  They are part of some grand space society and they inexplicably take this skinny dorky kid on impossible adventures and share with him technology and knowledge far beyond anyone else on earth.  And all throughout there will be a subtle erotic undertone juxtaposited with the ambiguous nature of the different womens' ages

Let Japan know ASAP. They've never used this idea before.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

In a New York City courthouse a jury commences, deliberating the case of an 18-year-old boy from a slum, on trial for allegedly stabbing his father to death. If there is any reasonable doubt they are to return a verdict of not guilty. If found guilty, the boy will receive a death sentence.

In a preliminary vote, all jurors vote "guilty" except Juror 8, who argues that the boy deserves some deliberation. This irritates some of the other jurors, who are impatient for a quick deliberation, especially Juror 7, who has tickets to the evening's Yankee game, and Juror 10, who demonstrates blatant prejudice against people from slums. Juror 8 questions the accuracy and reliability of the only two witnesses and the prosecution's claim that the murder weapon, a common switchblade (of which he possesses an identical copy), was "rare." Juror 8 argues that reasonable doubt exists and that he therefore cannot in conscience vote "guilty," but concedes that he has merely hung the jury.

Juror 8 suggests a secret ballot, from which he will abstain and agrees to change his vote if the others unanimously vote "guilty". The ballot is held and a new "not guilty" vote appears. An angry Juror 3 accuses Juror 5, who grew up in a slum, of changing his vote out of sympathy towards slum children. However, Juror 9 reveals it was he who changed his vote, agreeing there should be some discussion. Juror 8 argues that the noise of a passing train would have obscured the verbal threat that one witness claimed to have heard the boy tell his father: "I'm going to kill you". Then, Juror 5 changes his vote. Juror 11 also changes his vote, believing the boy would not likely have tried to retrieve the murder weapon from the scene if it had been cleaned of fingerprints.

Jurors 5, 6, and 8 question the witness's claim to have seen the defendant fleeing 15 seconds after hearing the father's body hit the floor, since he was physically incapable of reaching an appropriate vantage point in time due to a stroke. An angry Juror 3 shouts that they are losing their chance to "burn" the boy. Juror 8 accuses him of being a sadist, Juror 3 lunges at him and yells "I'll kill him, I'll kill him" and Juror 8 points out that he doesn't really mean it, securing his earlier argument that the statement "I'm going to kill you" might not have been meant literally. Jurors 2 and 6 change their votes, tying the vote at 6–6.

Then, a rainstorm strikes the city, threatening to cancel the game for which Juror 7 has tickets. Juror 4 doubts the boy's alibi of being at the movies, because he could not recall it in much detail. Juror 8 tests how well Juror 4 remembers previous days, which he does, with difficulty. Juror 2 questions the likelihood that the boy, who was more than half a foot shorter than his father, could have inflicted the downward stab wound found in the body. Next, Jurors 3 and 8 conduct an experiment to see whether a shorter person could stab downwards on a taller person. The experiment proves the possibility, but Juror 5 steps up and demonstrates the correct way to hold and use a switchblade; revealing that anyone skilled with a switchblade, as the boy would be, would always stab underhanded at an upwards angle against an opponent who was taller than them, as the grip of stabbing downwards would be too awkward and the act of changing hands too time-consuming.

Increasingly impatient, Juror 7 changes his vote to hasten the deliberation, which earns him the ire of Jurors 3 and 11, both on opposite sides of the debate until Juror 7 admits that he truly believes the boy is not guilty. Then, Jurors 12 and 1 change their votes, leaving only three dissenters: Jurors 3, 4, and 10. Juror 10 vents a torrent of condemnation of slum-born people, claiming they are no better than animals who kill for fun. Most of the others turn their backs to him, except for Juror 4, who says to him, "Sit down and don't open your mouth again." Juror 10 then humiliatingly sits down in a corner by himself.

When the remaining "guilty" voters are pressed to explain themselves, Juror 4 states that, despite all the previous evidence, the woman from across the street who saw the killing still stands as solid evidence. Juror 12 then reverts his vote, making the vote 8–4.

Juror 9, seeing Juror 4 rub his nose (which is being irritated by his glasses), realizes that the woman who allegedly saw the murder had impressions in the sides of her nose, indicating that she wore glasses, but did not wear them in court out of vanity. Other jurors, including Juror 4, confirm that they saw the same thing. Juror 8 adds that she would not have been wearing them while trying to sleep and points out that on her own evidence, the attack happened so swiftly that she wouldn't have had time to put them on. Jurors 12, 10, and 4 change their vote to "not guilty", leaving only Juror 3. Juror 3 gives a long and increasingly tortured string of arguments, building on earlier remarks that his relationship with his own son is deeply strained, which is ultimately why he wants the boy to be guilty. He finally loses his temper and tears up a photo of him and his son, but suddenly breaks down crying and changes his vote to "not guilty", making the vote unanimous. The jurors then leave the room to reveal their verdict to the court.

Outside, Jurors 8 (Davis) and 9 (McCardle) exchange names and all of the jurors descend the courthouse steps to return to their individual lives.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Spinnerweb
"Hey look guys, I'm so grown up and over anime!"
this would work better if all the anime fans on this forum besides joshua garcia weren't genuinely loathsome borderline nonces
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
this would work better if all the anime fans on this forum besides joshua garcia weren't genuinely loathsome borderline nonces

Nothing against the people on this forum because I've never really noticed anybody being too obnoxious over anime, but I kind of agree. I haven't seen a lot of anime, but what I have seen, I've enjoyed. However, due to the stigma around anime fans (partially created due to how annoying and in your face they can be), I don't talk about it.
Quote by drdoom8793
Nothing against the people on this forum because I've never really noticed anybody being too obnoxious over anime, but I kind of agree.  I haven't seen a lot of anime, but what I have seen, I've enjoyed.  However, due to the stigma around anime fans (partially created due to how annoying and in your face they can be), I don't talk about it.

TBf, most of them do corral themselves pretty effectively in the paedophilia... I mean, anime/pony threads.
i think anime nerds get a bad rap for instance i've played chess with victory1234 several times and not once did he mention wanting to fuck an underage girl
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each
other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A band out societal misfits with unusual abilities roam the wilderness and unintentionally end up solving the problems of many of the people they encounter.
Check out my band Disturbed
Important to note that we aren't tr00 cvlt fans if we haven't read the manga. This means these ideas need to be created originally as a manga and adapted into an anime allowing the fans to segregate themselves into even smaller groups based on an air of superiority, like an alternatively nerdy version of "the book was better than the film".
Where she can't see you
Grey skin to cinders
Last edited by 剣 斧 血 at Aug 8, 2017,
Quote by Xiaoxi

My idea:

HEY man

I lost my virginity last year
A plot shouldn't be a line. It should be a circle.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
A plot shouldn't be a line. It should be a circle.

it should be a bunch of splatters on a canvas, connected by a moving line 
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
it should be a bunch of splatters on a canvas, connected by a moving line 

It should be an irregular dodecahedron, but with no lines. Only feelings.

Where she can't see you
Grey skin to cinders
Amuro Jay

Dry humping a body pillow with your favorite character doesn't count.
Guitar/Bass:
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

Quote by kalypto
i think anime nerds get a bad rap for instance i've played chess with victory1234 several times and not once did he mention wanting to fuck an underage girl

How did the game go? Where his moves slow? Almost as if he was distracted? Maybe by another window he had open?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2