Hi everybody,

I would need some advice about the cleaning of my acoustic guitar, especially regarding fretboard and strings.
I read in a blog that the two following items are cheap but functional for an acoustic guitar:
- GHS Fast Fret Guitar String Cleaner and Lubricant (amazon screen attached)
- Planet Waves Lemon Oil (amazon screen attached)
Should I buy these items from your experience?
I'm looking for something not so much expensive but that gives me a good cleaning level.  
As for the first one (GHS Fast Fret), is it likely that it damages the fretboard?

Thanks in advance! 
Attachments:
Amazon items.pdf
Don't use Clorox wipes or anything like that. Honestly just get a damp cloth or towel and wipe down all the sticky areas until they're smooth again.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

for cleaning yes...but you also want to condition the wood...that's where lemon oil comes in. Agree?
Quote by KingDeschain
for cleaning yes...but you also want to condition the wood...that's where lemon oil comes in. Agree?

No. I've never used oil on the fretboards of any of my guitars (and BTW - lemon oil is really common mineral oil with lemon scent). Like k.lainad, I use a barely damp cloth.
Interesting. You see my fret board has been looking dry in spots and that's what was recommended to me by a few buddies.
Curious to see if most never condition the wood. 
KingDeschain "Lemon oil", is really sort of a misnomer. It's actually mineral oil with a touch of lemon. As far as it goes, buying something specifically "for guitar", (IMHO), is begging to be overcharged. "Murphy's Lemon Oil", is widely available at a fair price, and a little hand squirt jug will last a lifetime.

Once upon a time it was useful for furniture. Nowadays, guitar finishes are closer to automotive materials. So, "lemon oil" pretty much just smears on the guitar body. Poly is extremely rugged, when you consider the formulations on your guitar, are likely the same, or very similar, to the family minivan. Hence, if I were going to do any shining of a urethane finished guitar, I'd likely choose a pure carnauba based wax, with as little cleaners in it as possible.

I normally just wipe strings down, but were I inclined to go on a cleaning tear, I'd most likely spray the strings down with WD-40 or similar.

1: Spray the "lermon oil" on a heavy fleece rag, THEN, use that to oil the board. Mineral oil will dissolve some grease as well. Wipe off the excess.

You can also treat the bridge with the oil. (I'm assuming rosewood fret board and bridge). You do want the sheen to match between the two parts, don't you?

2: If you're going to spray anything on the strings, slip a pizza box or similar between them and the finger board, and leave it there until you wipe down and dry the strings.
ghs fast fret is great for cleaning the strings but doesn't do much for the fretboard. I use the dunlop lemon oil 65 on the fretboard when I change strings. Like mentioned above, it's really mineral oil with a touch of lemon. 
Dr. Duck's Axe Wax. Not always the easiest thing to find in local shops, but its great for a lot of things. I use it to clean my strings, condition the fingerboard, clean the body, lube the nut, etc. I've used it for going on 7 years and haven't seen any adverse effects so far. (As well as many endorsements from tons of other musicians I know.)
Thanks a lot, everyone.
I understood how to use fast fret without damaging guitar and now I have some alternatives for cleaning the fretboard as well as lemon oil (damp cloth, Dr Duck's Axe Wax, ...).
I will try. Thanks again.