I can't see the pictures of the tabs

For exemples if I wanna see the picture of a Em its empty so i cant learn how tu put my fingers :/
ludimrts1 Are you using a mobile app? Please try to reinstall it and see if it helps.
Ultimate Guitar official Support Portal
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

I'm having this bug aswell on desktop. Firefox, Chrome, even Edge won't display the chords diagrams or mouseover tooltip. It seems to be working with the old display of the site, but not the new one, but the site will force the new one on display.
LucidLynx ludimrts1 I'd appreciate some screenshots, please, to better understand the problem.
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

Here's a picture of different screenshots displaying the bug. The "Remember my choice" checkbox option disappears after checking it and doesn't seem to help :

The bug appears with and without addons, regardless of if an account is logged in or not.
Last edited by LucidLynx at Aug 12, 2017,
LucidLynx Thanks for the screenshot, it's being fixed.