If this is in the wrong place, I apologize.

I am in need of a good home based learning course via dvd(preferably). Do you guys know of any and/or can reccomend for electric guitar? I want to learn hard rock and metal and I have literally exhausted everything on YouTube it seems like. I don't own a computer for software based learning but I have read a ton of reviews on Amazon and elsewhere about certain DVD sets such as fenders course.

I'm just wanting to know if you guys have used any DVD based learning courses and if you had success can you reccomend them. I can't afford lessons in person and I don't know anyone currently that can teach me.
Frankly, if you're still looking for material then you haven't gotten even close to exhausting youtube, there is so much good material on there you could be watching videos 24 hours a day for probably your whole life and never get close to exhausting it.

That said, if you're looking for beginner material then I'm going to throw out my usual recommendation: Justin Sandercoe ( https://www.justinguitar.com/ ).  His beginner and intermediate courses will teach you what you need to know to get to grips with the instrument and will also give you the grounding you need to know to be able to carry on teaching yourself once you get past them.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by NavyVet88
I have literally exhausted everything on YouTube it seems like.

This is impossible. Not even Guthrie Govan could exhaust learning material on Youtube
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Frankly, if you're still looking for material then you haven't gotten even close to exhausting youtube, there is so much good material on there you could be watching videos 24 hours a day for probably your whole life and never get close to exhausting it.

That said, if you're looking for beginner material then I'm going to throw out my usual recommendation: Justin Sandercoe ( https://www.justinguitar.com/ ).  His beginner and intermediate courses will teach you what you need to know to get to grips with the instrument and will also give you the grounding you need to know to be able to carry on teaching yourself once you get past them.

Thanks