So I have a total budget of $200 to go toward an amp and headphones. My skill level is not that great, if that helps. I would like something capable of playing mostly metal, but have good clean tones as well. I've got the headphones I want, I think they're like $70, so that leaves $130 for the amp. I would prefer something with a speaker, like a combo but sound quality comes first (I know sound quality will take a hit with the use of headphones, but I have neighbors). Some options I'm considering:

1. Orange Crush 12 watt
2. Orange Micro Dark Terror, They're all over craigslist for $100
3. Line 6 pocket pod
4. Roland cube
5. Peavy vypr

Which one would be the best option? Feel free to chime in with other amps.
I'd go for a multi fx pedal for headphone practice at that budget.  The pod is a good idea, but also check out the Zoom G3.

If you want to play through a speaker you can plug into a stereo aux input or just use some standard PC speakers when you aren't using headphones.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
What Gary said.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
If you have a good computer, check out a cost effective Instrument to USB interface (something like the Rocksmith Video Game Cable will work fine for now) and amp sim software.  Peavey Revalver has a Metal Pack Bundle for $22.  

Add in Guitar Pro or use the service on this site to learn with and you still have some $ left over.   
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
With that budget, the POD- or equivalent device from Korg, Boss, etc.- is probably your best bang for the buck option.

Besides the headphone jack and amp/pedal sims, you'll be getting a tuner & metronome, plus some combination of features like drum sims, PC interface, recording capabilities and so forth.

...in a package that fits in most gig bags and hard shell cases.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by metalmingee
If you have a good computer, check out a cost effective Instrument to USB interface (something like the Rocksmith Video Game Cable will work fine for now) and amp sim software.  Peavey Revalver has a Metal Pack Bundle for $22.  

Add in Guitar Pro or use the service on this site to learn with and you still have some $ left over.   

I'm a PC gamer, so I've got a pretty good computer. I'll look into this as well.