I love the guitar sound on this song and I want to know what effects pedals I need to sound somewhat like this.
The basic keys to that are an amp wit a good clean channel, a good Echo/Reverb/Delay pedal, and a guitar with a good clean tone. Usually, that will be some kind of singlecoil- Strat or Tele style, usually, but P90s and others would also work. Some humbuckers could pull it off as well.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
^That's most of it covered. The main thing I'd add is that I'm pretty sure there's a dotted note delay on the intro part. In that case what you ideally would want is a delay with a tap tempo and, to make your life easier, ideally tap tempo and switchable beat subdivisions. Besides that, you probably want a reverb as well as that delay, because the delay working in that setup doesn't really function as a general purpose echoey sound. A compressor is potentially useful when working with such clean sounds, too, but not essential.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I like that song.  Yep, a clean amp with a dotted 8th delay and maybe a compressor.  I'm thinking a digital delay as I don't think I hear a lot of modulation on the repeats, but it would sound great with any good delay. 
Guitars
- Strandberg OS6, Strandberg CL7, Gibson LP Studio, S570DXQM, RG7421, Mayer Strat, Partscaster

Amps
- TC-50, Mark Five:25, Invective (soon), Vypyr 60