I like both games the best and most people say both and want it to be that way or they would start ww3 or something...                       which one do you think is better?
Sorry about the shit load of post I submitted! My computer is so damn slow and annoying  
Quote by KMR20310
Sorry about the shit load of post I submitted! My computer is so damn slow and annoying  

This is not a place of forgiveness.
Chrono Trigger
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Gaming thread is that way ----->
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

ff6 is best ff but i haven't played 7 or 15 but 6 is still almost certainly the best
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Deliriumbassist

10 is the best of the 'modern' FF games

i do love ffx though. my first console game i ever played so i've got a nostalgia for it
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
i'd really like to play 15 tbh which makes it unique among ff games

but i dont have a system that could run it
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Baby Joel

i do love ffx though. my first console game i ever played so i've got a nostalgia for it

That scene is meant to be awkward. Tidus is trying to cheer up someone he's only really just met, with all the finesse of someone who is outwardly cocky and self centered because of daddy issues. Yuma knows there isn't anything to laugh about. But they even laugh properly at the awkwardness at the end.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Aug 10, 2017,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
That scene is meant to be awkward. Tidus is trying to cheer up someone he's only really just met, with all the finesse of someone who is outwardly cocky and self centered because of daddy issues. Yuma knows there isn't anything to laugh about. But they even laugh properly at the awkwardness at the end.

What's funny is when you watch the Japanese version and it's EVEN MORE awkward.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
but no one discovers new recipes and declares so in ff7
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.