A Vote for Me is a Vote for Truth and Honor. A Vote for Me is a Vote for the Future! (Moderator Elections)

I've been around here off and on for close to a decade now. In that time I've learned a lot from the people here, and grown tremendously not only as a musician, but as a human being (unless this really is a simulation). I went from a kid just out of high school playing in his bedroom to a touring musician... who still mostly plays in his bedroom. 

In that time I've owned at least 8 different guitars and way too many amps, cabs and pedals to count. Live on stage I've had just about everything bad happen that I can think of. From breaking strings in the middle of a song and stepping on pedals/pulling out cables on accident, to complete equipment failure and even dislocating my kneecap and tearing my MCL jumping off the stage to join the mosh pit (for the second time). 

In my decade of time here and as an active musician, I've been in the shoes of just about any newcomer here asking questions. And as a very long time forum user (my JeepForum membership goes back to 2005), I am well aware of the rules, and how things need to be done to successfully moderate a popular forum such as this one.

Oh, and I work from home now, so I've got a stupid amount of free time.

As a moderator, I would display and exercise:
  • Helpful insight and advice
  • Measured tact in all forum handlings
  • Fairness to all users, no matter how long they've been here
  • The occasional questionably appropriate joke 
  • Honesty
  • Encouraged acceptance of new members (and what people might think are stupid questions)
  • An outright ban of anyone playing the intro riff to Sweet Child O' Mine

I even have long hair and am very rarely NOT wearing a band shirt, guys! That's gotta count for somethin' right? Guys?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Peace to ya motha,
ExDementia
you won't be able to ban folks for playing Sweet Child Of Mine no matter how much they deserve it  
Sweet hair.

Strong contender tbh
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Strat or Les Paul. Don't give me some wishy washy answer, either.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Les Paul for sure. Never been a big fan of the standard Strat look (or Tele for that matter), and a nice Les Paul never seems to go out of style. Plus the shorter scale length is fun for bends and noodling. 

That being said, the Les Paul Standard I used to own had to pretty unforgivable quality issues for a $1,000 guitar. Uneven frets, blemishes in the finish, etc. What a disappointment. 

Damn. Now I kinda want another Les Paul...
Quote by ExDementia
Les Paul for sure. Never been a big fan of the standard Strat look (or Tele for that matter), and a nice Les Paul never seems to go out of style. Plus the shorter scale length is fun for bends and noodling. 

That being said, the Les Paul Standard I used to own had to pretty unforgivable quality issues for a $1,000 guitar. Uneven frets, blemishes in the finish, etc. What a disappointment. 

real men play strats. none of this "oh shorter scale makes bending easier crap"  
Quote by ExDementia

Yup, he's got the same disease as the rest of us.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER