Today i bought a brand new acoustic guitar yamaha fg800 its looking good buy i have a problem with the sound the string E sounds like B and the string G sounds like D im very disappointed any solutions ? 
Use a tuner to tune your strings. Guitatuna the phone app works well if you do not have a chromatic tuner. Or you can use the tuner here on this site (at least I think it is this site, might be agforum, not sure lol)

Very definitely a mistuned guitar.. shouldnt sound like that .
There's a guitar tuner on the Fender website. Just do a google search for 'Online Guitar Tuner" and it should be one of the first options. This one should play the note that its supposed to be so you can tune your string to match. It requires a bit of note recognition on your part, but at least it should tell you if the E you're trying to tune to is too low or too high (which can cause major problems beyond just the sound).

Aside from that, I'd recommend getting a basic Korg guitar tuner (or a Snark if you're looking for a cheap clip-on). Honestly, it should be something everyone has anyway.
Get a clip on tuner. They are dirt cheap and work well. Snark's are good and the one's from monoprice.com are excellent and even cheaper.
Quote by isaakkosmidis951236
Today i bought a brand new acoustic guitar yamaha fg800 its looking good buy i have a problem with the sound the string E sounds like B and the string G sounds like D im very disappointed any solutions ? 
For starters, it's most likely not the guitar, it's you.

First off, how can you tell what note any given string "sounds like", without having perfect pitch?

Second, what overall pitch(es) the guitar is tuned to, isn't as important as it being tuned in the correct intervals. (Those would be, 4th, 4th, 4th,major 3rd, 4th, from bottom (E-6), to top) or unisons to the string above @ 5th fret, 5th, 5th, 4th, 5th)). Plenty of players don't tune to "concert pitch", which is E-e. (E2 to E4).

But as a previous poster pointed out, (but failed to link), Fender has a tuner on its website: https://www.fender.com/online-guitar-tuner/acoustic-guitar-tuning/
Last edited by Captaincranky at Aug 12, 2017,

Yamaha FGX800C Solid Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is good idea !