It's over. I've colluded with the Soviets and made sure all votes will be cast and counted on a Russian website.

Party.

В словах есть что-то неприличное.
ave imperator rossenrot
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
UNITED FOREVER IN FRIENDSHIP AND LABOR,
OUR MIGHTY REPUBLICS WILL EVER ENDURE

cast down the heretic
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
revolution
achilles was the original d rose tbh

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

but if you win Ì can't

ergo i must not vote for you sorry
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
You've posted my favorite Andrew WK song and now I'm ready to die for your cause.
Quote by JustRooster
You've posted my favorite Andrew WK song and now I'm ready to die for your cause.

There's more than 1 Andrew WK song?
You've posted an Andrew WK song...I'm into it.

I'm not decided, but my favor has been mildly curried thus far.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by TheChaz

I GET WET
Andrew W.K. is that guy you have nostalgia for but have no intention of listening to in the foreseeable future.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by TheChaz

there's more than 1 andrew wk