Fuck Shit Up
Fuck Shit Up
(2017)

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
theprodigy.avi
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I can't take this oppression anymore. Zgr0826 is right. It's time to rise up against the bourgeois mods. UG is now in a state of open revolt.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
theprodigy.avi

I actually saw a guy with what can only be described as a "The guy from The Prodigy haircut" last weekend.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Get fucking smashed then go smash things then go smash with someone 2017 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Randomly set shit on fire. When they ask why you're setting random shit on fire just say you were told to fuck shit up.
Quote by snipelfritz
I actually saw a guy with what can only be described as a "The guy from The Prodigy haircut" last weekend.
I just realized it's not "fuck shit up" but "slap my bitch up".

Says a lot about how I feel about late 90's music.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by TheChaz
Get fucking smashed then go smash things then go smash with someone 2017 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

#supersmashbroshulksmash2017
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Fuck Shit Up?... Like push poo up by fucking? 

* whispers* 

Isnt that gay?
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You