So I've came across this cool looking vintage fernandes guitar from the pawn shop, bought it off for an okay-ish price for 155$ with the certificate of authenticity. Could you guys tell me more about this guitar? Is it really worth the price i've paid for? I've been quite clueless and worried about this guitar if i have to resale it.
Please help me and thank you!

http://imgur.com/a/WwNbv
what did the certificate say and why was their one? more pix would help. 
Agreed. More pics, serial number (should be on the back of the headstock)...more detail. I want to say it's some sorta Ravelle, but I'm no expert.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
Nah, that's one of their superstrats- probably a Revolver. But Fernandes/Burny has made a few different superstrat models. Need more info.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Nah, that's one of their superstrats- probably a Revolver. But Fernandes/Burny has made a few different superstrat models. Need more info.

Definitely not a revolver, shape is way off.

Looks more like an FGZ. Prolly an FGZ-400 if I were to guess. Late 90s.

More pics and a serial would be nice though
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Could be...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Could be...

Here's an FGZ:

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
H4T3BR33D3R

I think you nailed it.