as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Bladez22 asked first

yeah fair enough, vote for bladez tbh
Quote by i_lovemetallica
show vegana and bobs my deer

if i win i will show bobs
No. You must show bobs now, to prove your dedication. If the current mods decree you a suitable candidate they will allow it. If they do not, it will be a Right Laugh
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
No. You must show bobs now, to prove your dedication. If the current mods decree you a suitable candidate they will allow it. If they do not, it will be a Right Laugh

if the current mods decree i must show bobs then i will show bobs otherwise i will only show them if i win
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

tbh I have hot lady friends on Tumblr that will show me their boobs pretty much on demand
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Where are the boobs?

This is like those spam emails from fake russian women that claim to have pics attached but never do
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Spinnerweb
All very nice, but where is 'unban pavvlick?'

i will do that as well
Quote by JackSaints
Where are the boobs?
In my thread.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Wait til they all find out that the only boob pix will be pictures of pit denizens (ant the ladies)
milk duds
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

have you been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like
Quote by snipelfritz
Whose bewbs?

lana del rey
Quote by smithy15493
Change your pic from a weird sunflower and you have my vote

it was a custom drawing from some thread a while ago so i'd feel bad if i changed it now
You had me at free boob pics
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
zgr0826

ok you need to close this thread or change the title, o dear leader.

pls

because i keep seeing it at the bottom of the page in recommended threads and the dirty part of my brain is like "yeah click that shit" even though i know there are no boobies

pls
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Judging from the threads on the first page, a normal views/posts ratio seems to range from 10 to 20.

The views/posts ratio of this thread is over 40.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
bamboobzled*
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Recommended threads
DIY
MH400
Last post:
by MeTallIcA313
Poll: Flush or Bury?
K'Nuckles
Last post:
by Joshua Garcia