Lightning bolt strikes church and only really damages 'death' above Jesus: Big happening around 9/23/17?

And so it came to pass, that a few select con-artists noticed a natural phenomena that had the potential to be interpreted poetically, and they were all over it, like flies to shit, and lo, many suckers lost their saving for these scoundrels. Blessed be.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
I dunno man. If those pictures in the second link were really from a lightning strike and not set up, it's pretty crazy regardless. Much more than toast any day of the week.
There's nothing crazy about metallic objects being the focal point of impact for a lightning strike. Toast, on the other hand, is actually "crazy" when you give it a moment's thought: Grains, harvested from around the world, are selected and processed in other far-reaching parts of the world, only to be distributed and sold in centralized locations known as markets, to folks who carry these chemical transformations to outlying posts known as homes, and subject these chemical creations to an isolated electric chamber for the purpose of charring, all for the purpose of creating a pleasant physical sensation in the mouth for select cultures of human beings.

That's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay crazier than nitrogen buildup and discharge in the sky.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Aug 12, 2017,
human imagination at its finest
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Zaphikh
There's nothing crazy about metallic objects being the focal point of impact for a lightning strike. Toast, on the other hand, is actually "crazy" when you give it a moment's thought: Grains, harvested from around the world, are selected and processed in other far-reaching parts of the world, only to be distributed and sold in centralized locations known as markets, to folks who carry these chemical transformations to outlying posts known as homes, and subject these chemical creations to an isolated electric chamber for the purpose of charring, all for the purpose of creating a pleasant physical sensation in the mouth for select cultures of human beings.

That's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay crazier than nitrogen buildup and discharge in the sky.

Alright, that is admittedly pretty crazy. But it's heresy to think the Lord would take the form of gluten
And no fire being starting from it with all of that wood? Granted I don't know how the properties of insulation would make this less likely to happen I guess
I'll vote for whoever promises to ban Fat Lard
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Fat Lard
But it's heresy to think the Lord would take the form of gluten
The Lord broke bread, didn't he?

And you can't break something when it's soft, can you? That would be described as "tearing"... breaking, on the other hand, requires a fracture, something that the act of toasting provides to the surface chemistry of bread.
Quote by Fat Lard
And no fire being starting from it with all of that wood? Granted I don't know how the properties of insulation would make this less likely to happen I guess

That is because some wood products are already coated in flame-retardant treatments. It is a common practice in most civilized areas of the world to do so.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Aug 12, 2017,
Because real life is more banal than most folks would like to admit, and there exists an anti-hero out there, whose sole purpose is to eliminate all mystery, myths, wonder, and phantasmagoria.

Quote by Trowzaa
I'll vote for whoever promises to ban Fat Lard

i'll do it
it was probably just drunk zeus. seriously that guy is always drunk
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Just accept bread into your life, Lard. Bread holds all the answers...like a sandwich...an answer sandwich.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
In bread, is life.

Inbred-life is no life at all.
Quote by snipelfritz
Just accept bread into your life, Lard. Bread holds all the answers...like a sandwich...an answer sandwich.

I just had a sandwich and I feel wiser already

In Bread We Trust
Shout out to Oklahoma whaddup
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump