I would like to interview musicians to gain insights on their view of the music industry and the hardships in pursuing a career in this field. If you are interested, please send me a message and we will go forward from there. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated and it will only take between 5 -10 minutes.

Thank You!
Well, thank you for asking. My only offer to you to "gain" insight, is nothing at all. Everything you experience, when nothing in the world responds to you at all, is your only wisest council. Nobody can go out and bring the Truth to you. You have to find it through loss, yourself. Yes, read that again, yourself. Unfortunately, your university homework assignment that you hoped would be answered for you overnight by other strangers is not the easy task you would have assumed it to be. You're afraid of blood, sweat, and tears; and this is why you will fail. Good luck
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Why can't you just post the questions here and have people respond here?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Because he's a corporate-cucked pussy. He want's results without having to actually do anything.
Quote by Zaphikh
Because he's a corporate-cucked pussy. He want's results without having to actually do anything.

Wouldn't posting it once be closer to not having to actually do anything?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Zaphikh
Well, thank you for asking. My only offer to you to "gain" insight, is nothing at all. Everything you experience, when nothing in the world responds to you at all, is your only wisest council. Nobody can go out and bring the Truth to you. You have to find it through loss, yourself. Yes, read that again, yourself. Unfortunately, your university homework assignment that you hoped would be answered for you overnight by other strangers is not the easy task you would have assumed it to be. You're afraid of blood, sweat, and tears; and this is why you will fail. Good luck

Damn lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by riccikg
Zaphikh, let me know when you grow a pair.

who do you think you are Lorena Bobbitt
Quote by theogonia777
Wouldn't posting it once be closer to not having to actually do anything?

No.
The music industry has its ups and downs, mostly ups, but the downs are quit frequent as well. Id imagine it mostly to be a decrease of perpetual motion in one direction at times, but when you find your ability to increase in a direction it really takes off. It can plummet when the occasion persists itself to an unfavorable momentum, but I find the whole industry able to rise at a pace only measurable in optimism while maintaining a pessimistic worldview.

Most video game help with this mindset believe it or not. For example, when you want to create a combination moveset, say in a fighting video game, there's a good chance you'll want to press up, down, while occasionally pressing left, right.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by riccikg
I would like to interview musicians to gain insights on their view of the music industry and the hardships in pursuing a career in this field. If you are interested, please send me a message and we will go forward from there. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated and it will only take between 5 -10 minutes.

Thank You!

Watch the live video on youtube of Lil Wayne playing electric guitar.  Pretty much sums up every answer I could possibly give you

Edit: but probably not the answer you think I would give. 

Trick answers. 
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Last edited by Badluckpalms at Aug 14, 2017,
drummers are hard to find
people prefer to design merch before they've written any music
all scenes suck
my head hurts
i missed a spot shaving my balls and it's been prickling me all day

that enough for ya?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug