I'm going to get a power supply brick for my board I need help with finding what need without busting the bank.
I need 7-8 9v outputs and atleast 2 18v outputs I got 2 18v pedals on my board right now thanks!!
MXR ISO Brick is pretty much exactly what you're looking for. 6x 9v outputs, 2x 18v outputs and 2 variable voltage outputs between 6-15v. You can set those to 9v and they will work just like any of the other 9v outputs. Though I recommend checking the variable outputs with a voltmeter just in case. All the outputs are fully isolated. And the price makes it the best bang for buck iso power supply on the market.

The only minor problems with it is the wall wart and the fact that its relatively tall makes it a bit trickier to fit it under a pedalboard that doesn't sit high enough off the ground. But those problems might not apply to you depending on how you mount it to your board.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I'd just get a Pedal Power 2+ and use a couple of voltage doublers for the 18V pedals. It really depends on what currents you need though.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
Quote by 8Len8
I'd just get a Pedal Power 2+ and use a couple of voltage doublers for the 18V pedals. It really depends on what currents you need though.

PP2+ doesn't have enough outputs for his needs.

Seriously, the MXR is hands down the best option.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by MarshallTone
I'm going to get a power supply brick for my board I need help with finding what need without busting the bank.
I need 7-8 9v outputs and atleast 2 18v outputs I got 2 18v pedals on my board right now thanks!!

What are the current needs of your pedals?  Most pedals require only about 100mA which wouldn't limit your choices, but some pedals, especially some of the digital ones, require more (250mA+).  If you have high-current pedals, you'll need to narrow your choices.
Guitars
- Strandberg OS6, Strandberg CL7, Gibson LP Studio, S570DXQM, RG7421, Mayer Strat, Partscaster

Amps
- TC-50, Mark Five:25, Invective (soon), Vypyr 60
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
contact Cioks, they will send you a solution. Send them the pedal list with voltage and current draw and then they will send you the ideal unit and the way to hook it up including which wires to use where. Their products are great!