Well, you've got chops, sure. But... there's really nothing particularly interesting or innovative here. It's the same hackneyed licks and phrases that have been rehashed countless times but every other blues guitarist. This kind of band is fun to see live but not so fun to listen to since we've all heard it before, especially since it's instrumental. Even the fact that there is some variety doesn't help since it is just a variety of things that have been done before.

The guitar on the recording sounds good, but the bass and drums--not so much. You mentioned recording with a band but the drums and bass feel very stiff and sound like they are programmed in terms of both that stiffness and just the sound, especially the drums.

I mean, it's not bad or anything but there is nothing really unique about it. If you keep playing shows people will continue to enjoy it in a live setting, but the recordings... meh. It's nothing against you though since like 98% of all new blues albums are the same old, the same way that like 90% of new shred albums are just chop monsters rehashing Yngwie and Paul Gilbert while bringing nothing new to the table. But hey, at least your music is more interesting than that and so there may be an audience for this.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You gotta know real sadness to play the blues. There's more to it than pentatonics and flat 5ths over a swing rhythm. The blues is everywhere where people gots troubles if you just look for it.

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.