I can't move my left arm properly at the moment. Got the elbow of my tattoo sleeve done. Hurts like hell.

And a friend of mine is currently in hospital.

Boo.
RIP Tom Searle.
Brains and religion
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Ur ma doesn't put out
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
you
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Oooh, that's bad.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
This thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Dirge Humani
you will either die before the ones you love or die after the ones you love
what if we all go out together in a catastrophic car crash?
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Quote by k.lainad
This thread
/this thread
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
~* something bad *~

~* something bad *~

~* something bad *~

~* something bad *~

~* something bad *~

~* something bad *~

~* something bad *~

~* something bad *~
i have a slight headache from sleeping too long or maybe it's a brain tumour who knows
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by MH400
And a friend of mine is currently in hospital.

Religion of peace strikes again.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
some rt

grandma is not doing well. she is not herself anymore. there is no life in her eyes. i feel so bad not visiting with her at the nursing home 24/7 because i have so much respect for her, but i also cannot bear to see her in that condition. it is really difficult.

i am kind of in an open relationship and it is nice when we are together but i feel really stressed days we are not. idk. we've grown really close and days we are together are so nice that days we are not are just 1/10. and i just fear we'll grow apart as she starts attending a local university. the mental dissonance of my own fault is what is killing me.

my life course is really stressful atm. people keep pushing me to go back to college but i don't really want to. but i also don't want to do nothing my whole life, either. everyone wants something to drop in their lap but i guess it wont for me. so i guess that also means i have to spend another 20k on a piece of paper that means i'm not a lazy. i already have 3+ years of ministry leadership experience, and 13ish years of guitar experience. many other people tell me i don't really need to go back to college. i really do think it is mostly connections to get into the field i want to be in but i can't get many connections around here, and moving is not really an option. i don't really know what to believe, where to step out. i know i'm called to ministry but where and how is up in the air.

i feel better now i got that all off my chest, though.
Last edited by Will Lane at Aug 19, 2017,
  "There is no justification for life, but also no reason not to live. Those who claim to find meaning in their lives are either dishonest or deluded. In either case, they fail to face up to the harsh reality of the human situations". 

-David Crosby
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by bjgrifter
  "There is no justification for life, but also no reason not to live. Those who claim to find meaning in their lives are either dishonest or deluded. In either case, they fail to face up to the harsh reality of the human situations". 

-David Crosby

hello edgelord
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.