Or the so-called unconscious or unconscious in man, a concept that refers to several elements composed of the human personality, some may be aware of the human part of the same and composition, and others remain hidden in the consciousness, and schools of thought did not agree on a precise concept of this part, but the subconscious is The metaphorical name of the place of storage of the human experiences forgotten by psychological repression, without reaching the memory, and stimulates the subconscious behavior by its own internal engines, it is the repository of pent-up experiences and psychological and sexual and instinctive energy.

Read More :  https://goo.gl/KYKB67 
Read Carl Jung and learn how to stare at a wall for 20 minutes. Also check out Wim Hof. And look up how to get the most out of lucid dreams, psychologytoday has some good info, maybe /r/luciddreaming or whatever else is on the internet these days. /THREAD
Last edited by Fat Lard at Aug 19, 2017,
PERSONA!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
This is kind of unrelated but an interesting watch regardless:

Some think of the unconscious as nerve bundles and whatnot (not making up its own version of consiousness, and dreams just being nonsensical electrical signals), but based on some lucid dreams and personal experience I think it's more of a 'you' then others can prove in research and other nerd stuff. Not to think of it as a separate entity, but like "background you"
i wish that i felt more comfortable (subconsciously) masturbating at work: the fat lard thread

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by MinterMan22
i wish that i felt more comfortable (subconsciously) masturbating at work: the fat lard thread

you might think that you're funny but the joke is on you because he probably already is

his coworkers feel disDANE for him but that's nothing compared to disDANE he left on da carpet
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Fat Lard
tfw you're not as alpha as Diogenes

you're just a diogenerate
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
you're just a diogenerate

You know, words are like knives sometimes theo
Quote by Fat Lard
You know, words are like knives sometimes theo

they are dull when being exchanged with you?
Quote by theogonia777
they are dull when being exchanged with you?

Damn, another one... wouldn't want to be yope's legs right now...
^^ rekt
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by jakesmellspoo
PERSONA!
i am thou
and thou art i
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Fucking meditate a lot and think about nothing when doing so. Being alone with your thoughts is the best way to get to know and control yourself, but some of those thoughts might be disturbing at first. This is just your shadow self. You need to embrace this as part of your journey.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
there are four steps...

step 1: read psycho cypernetics, the self help book that teaches you how to use your machine.

PM me for the rest of the steps
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Nihilism is the answer for everything. 
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
one good place to start is learning to breath. your body already knows how to do this so youre dont need to worry. really, just keep it cool.
Quote by Dreadnought
As opposed to your outer mind???

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I'm of the school that with trained self-awareness you can be aware of anything "subconscious" about your mind, at the very least you can be aware of what is subconscious and recognize it (even if you don't understand why it is what it is).
I do presume this is highly dependent on the development of your brain though. If you experienced traumatic events, or had stunted/arrested brain development, this may not be possible. If you are in a situation that conditions your mental activity it may also not be possible. E.g you are having lots of stress; you are starving; living in a fight vs flight situation; you have a mental condition (e.g depression, ADHD, etc); etc.

There should be no reason for you to have some hidden emotion, or a hidden impulse, or a hidden personality trait that you are not aware of. If you ever experienced that emotion, take a deep breath and think about it: What was it? Why did you feel it? Where did it come from? Can you explain it? If you ever felt a certain desire/drive/attempt to do an action/etc, do the same.

Do the same with your thoughts, there shouldn't be any thought you have that you don't understand why you had it nor you can't control. At any point you should be able to completely stop any train of thought you have and decide if you want to resume it or not. You should also try to be in a state of mind where all of this is possible (so, for instance, strive for zero stress)

Of course I can't prove anything and this is more or less a hunch. Can't even say I do it successfully with myself; I like to think I try, but I can't be sure if it's not some Dunning-Kruger type of thing. Maybe all of what I posted above is full of crock, even if it feels right based on my experience. You can always read more about psychology and neurology and cross-reference it with your own experience