I do like Guns n Roses and Slash's solo work and I can play many genres of music with any wah. I did some research of Slash's wah pedal on Youtube so this may be the first wah I will buy from range of 80 to 175 bucks. An example of the wah pedal in the videos, it sounds great to me.

So far, I think it can play any kind of music. If this wah pedal does not, then what is the best/most-valuable wah pedal for me to buy and play? You can recommend me any wah pedal if you are interested. Thanks for reading!
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Most of the Jim Dunlop signature wahs are good. The best of them all however is the John Petrucci sig, as it's essentially the custom shop rackmount wah with all of it's EQ controls for the voicing of the wah built into a single pedal. This degree of functionality makes all the other signature wahs pretty redundant, as many of the artists who use Jim Dunlop wahs are using the rackmount unit, and the signature pedals are essentially just the preferred EQ settings of the rackmount wah built into one pedal with no adjustability.

If you're more interested in optical wah's (which is what I prefer) then the Morley Bad Horsie is king.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Sep 4, 2017,
Mmm. The whole Dunlop sig' line has lots of cool offering. Pick a flavor you like!

Me, I've been using the 535Q for a while now and it's pretty sweet. It has a wide range of adjustments all on the outside of the pedal for easy tweaks.
On the more traditional side Morley classic or power wah could be good choices ( I use both). The Slash sig is a good pedal so you could do worse. Keep in mind it wasn't used on any of the classic G&R songs though
Thank you guys for your thought!
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
morely, RMC, or the CAE.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/