Page 1 of 3
Im not.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by sam b
More?

Nothing wrong with my 4s

i'm still using the 5s

no fux given
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by frankv
switch back to Androids or Windows Phones.

No one would be stupid enough to do that, so it's not a problem
I'm not

Got better things to spend money on than a phone. My phone has removable battery, internet, and an SD card slot all for £160. No idea why anyone would spend a fucking grand or close to it on a phone.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I'm not

Got better things to spend money on than a phone. My phone has removable battery, internet, and an SD card slot all for £160. No idea why anyone would spend a fucking grand or close to it on a phone.

Pokemon Go

Android4lyfe

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by sam b
No one would be stupid enough to do that, so it's not a problem

TFW there are more android phones in the wild than Apple ones.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
iPhones suk

-iPhone user
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I hate my Iphone.  
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I'm not

they all told him he couldn't be incredibly bitchy every time he posted

he would prove them wrong
September 11, one of the worst days ever. The day ETR was unbanned
Quote by Fat Lard
😂

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i still have a dumb phone with a half-broken screen

never owned a smart phone and don't really care to tbh but then again i live under a rock sooo
iPhone X looks awesome. Apple is annoying as fuck in the way they market them though. They literally said that AMOLED technology has progressed to the point where it's good enough to put in an iPhone, so they're finally adding it. Thing is, iPhones have had inferior displays to Android phones for years now because they refused to adopt AMOLED. So it's "finally good enough," yet it's been better than what they've been using for about 3 or 4 years. iPhone X is basically Apple finally catching up with Android features and adding a few more that surpass anything in an Android phone.
Always been the same with iPhone. They marketed flash photography and video like they fucking invented it.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

An iPhone is a declaration of status more than a phone
Quote by TheChaz
iPhone X looks awesome. Apple is annoying as fuck in the way they market them though. They literally said that AMOLED technology has progressed to the point where it's good enough to put in an iPhone, so they're finally adding it. Thing is, iPhones have had inferior displays to Android phones for years now because they refused to adopt AMOLED. So it's "finally good enough," yet it's been better than what they've been using for about 3 or 4 years. iPhone X is basically Apple finally catching up with Android features and adding a few more that surpass anything in an Android phone.

Wait for the sheep to discover wireless charging a feature my 4 year old Android phone has

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
whew, it's like the dolla shave club up in hea

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Mac OS is piece of shit. I want to take every Mac I can find and burn it in a big pile
OSX isnt really bad.

The hardware they use in their PCs and the locking out the BIOS/certain parts is a fucking piece of shit though. Especially for what you pay.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by WaterGod
Mac OS is piece of shit.
lol is there anything you're not retarded about? The only thing you sudo is your intelligence

#got_em

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Crazy....

8 $699
8s $799
X $999

still have a 4 and it works , so sticking with that. 
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Wait for the sheep to discover wireless charging a feature my 4 year old Android phone has

I'm not a fan of wireless charging. It's slow and less convenient. My charger is on my nightstand next to my bed. I'll frequently use my phone while it's charging, so I don't see the point of it.
Quote by WaterGod
Mac OS is piece of shit. I want to take every Mac I can find and burn it in a big pile

Too bad all your shit ass Windows software is written on one then huh
Quote by Ikillintel
Crazy....

8 $699
8s $799
X $999

still have a 4 and it works , so sticking with that. 

1k for a phone
Quote by sam b
1k for a phone

I know right

It boggles my mind how people buy flagship phones annually or even biennially 
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by TheChaz
I'm not a fan of wireless charging. It's slow and less convenient. My charger is on my nightstand next to my bed. I'll frequently use my phone while it's charging, so I don't see the point of it.

It's convenient to just pop it down and get some charge in kitchen, or on your desk at home or work. I'm a pick up/put down phone user so for me it was very good. I miss it a lot.

Quote by TheChaz
Too bad all your shit ass Windows software is written on one then huh

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
went android > iphone and want to go back to android with s8+ lmao. fuck waiting for a year or more for preorder
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Im not.

Same.

I use my phone for e-mail and websurfing, primarily, and some music playing. A large-ish screen and and micro SD card slot are the main qualifiers for me.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
nah
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Ill probably just get a 7 to replace my SE once it drops in price

I love iMessage too much to go back to Android
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 12, 2017,
My $279 SE fashion statement still works fine.  A new phone is not even on my radar.  Can't be bothered.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
I have the SE and an Android phone. Both are nice. I like the SE's smaller size but I don't want to be locked in to apple stuff.
cat
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I'm not

Yeah seriously, never understood why people pay so much for phones that lack basic features that cheaper phones have.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 3