Just getting my Koi 3/4 sleeve finished at the moment. Show me what you've got! But don't bother if you're a white guy with a tribal tattoo lol
RIP Tom Searle.
I'm a white guy with a tribal tattoo....

Got it in the early 90s, back in the days when nobody had them.  At about 8 inches long, it was pretty big at the time as well.  Now it's tiny & common as hell.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I fucking love you
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
nice tattoo bro

you don't even need to bring a resume to that job interview
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me

It's all done now, wings sweep forward each side of the head.  No new pics though at the moment
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Last edited by Badluckpalms at Sep 13, 2017,
we do have a tattoo thread

here's one of my two that i never posted before because i'm really reluctant about pics of me here.

Night Birds!

need to get it fixed/touched up because there's black ink mixed into the red on the right that's not supposed to be there. :/ kinda don't want to go back to the guy that did it in the first place tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Deliriumbassist
^ That's one of the reasons why I'm happy I found a decent artist out here. He runs an ultrasonic jewellery cleaner when he changes colours. Yes, you can just run the ink out in a glass of water, but this method makes doubly sure.
you think that could be covered up with more red ink? i'm guessing no. :/

worst case scenario i guess i could have all the red redone to look darker and shadowed or something. 🤔
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Tattoo's are for wimmen !
Be excellent to each other ☺
Paully
Last edited by Paully1 at Sep 13, 2017,
(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

My tattoos are invalid
Last edited by AEnesidem at Sep 14, 2017,

My whole arm is going to be space themed. I have a space ram on my forearm. I'll upload the pic later somehow.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Got this one last week:

Got this one last year: ha sbeen reworked since to be more accurate, wasn't happy with that tattoo artist's linework (he's more of a vintage guy)
Last edited by AEnesidem at Sep 14, 2017,
Quote by AEnesidem
Got this one last week:

Got this one last year: ha sbeen reworked since to be more accurate, wasn't happy with that tattoo artist's linework (he's more of a vintage guy)

Where'd you get those? The style of the owl looks familiar.
Quote by The_Casinator
Where'd you get those? The style of the owl looks familiar.

Point Black in Belgium Hoesselt, done by MV art.