Who's your money on?
What do you think'll happen?

Me, I think maybe another Rick would portal in, make an observation while Rick's either have his arse kicked or Rick's kick Stewie's ass, and, and then whatever, Rick will tell this other Rick to fuck off, to which the other Rick is only too happy to do and goes anyway. 
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Who the fuck is Rick?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Who the fuck is Stewie?
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Life is confusing.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Back in the days of old we had a rule against vs. threads. Something to do with hundreds of "Superman vs. Goku" threads.
Win what?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by The_Casinator
Back in the days of old we had a rule against vs. threads. Something to do with hundreds of "Superman vs. Goku" threads.

Goku was fucking robbed
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by k.lainad
Win what?

Very good question! What does it mean to win? Is physical superiority overrated in the grand scheme of this vast, uncaring universe? Was "winning" really the friends we made along the way? 
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Goku was fucking robbed

Aren't they practically the same archetype, interpreted via different cultural modes of expression?

Yeah, he was definitely robbed.
Quote by The_Casinator
Very good question! What does it mean to win? Is physical superiority overrated in the grand scheme of this vast, uncaring universe? Was "winning" really the friends we made along the way? 

Aren't they practically the same archetype, interpreted via different cultural modes of expression?

Yeah, he was definitely robbed.

Not at all.

DB is based on Journey to the West. Goku is Sun Wukong. Last time I checked Superman's comic isn't based on a chinese myth. 

But yeah, nice sass bro. Maybe it would work better if you were on point. 

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Not at all.

DB is based on Journey to the West. Goku is Sun Wukong. Last time I checked Superman's comic isn't based on a chinese myth. 

But yeah, nice sass bro. Maybe it would work better if you were on point. 

Well played! 
Quote by The_Casinator

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by ultimate-slash
Who would win - H4T3BR33D3R or The_Casinator?

Society
See, these are the threads I remember trebor for.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Even if you win the rat race, your still a rat.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by ElMaco
Who the fuck is Stewie?

some clown who makes poor attempts at #bradthreads

he says that it is ironic but really his life is sad and empty

he also likes any guitar music where they play fast but stay in key

and that is regardless of how good or bad the band actually is

he also is obsessed with Asian flutes and uses them for unintended purposes

that is stewie in a nutshell and if he posts a thread say something mean to him
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Rick. Dude destroys realities and universes on a whim
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
i haven't watched family guy in a long time but from what I remember stewie regularly fails to execute plans on a far smaller scale than rick successfully executed on the regs so I'd bet on rick
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by flexiblemile
I don't care about that, I want to see Brian vs Morty

So a giant whine-fest?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
came up with some funny fights xD enjoy lol

Homer vs. The Family Guy xD
Leela vs. Batman
Cartman vs. Goku's Son (lmao!)
Zelda vs. Trump
Luigi vs. Donald Duck
Goofy vs. The X-man (LOL)
Frankenstein (not the monster) vs. Arthur, the King of Britons
Beethoven vs. Sauron

what do u think who wins??
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco

Leela vs. Batman
Zelda vs. Trump
Luigi vs. Donald Duck
Beethoven vs. Sauron

Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Rick has the ability to travel to other universes with no effort whereas Stewie often struggles to get his shit to work.
Quote by ElMaco

Leela vs. Batman
Zelda vs. Trump
Luigi vs. Donald Duck
Beethoven vs. Sauron

join date says 2011 but this post says 2005

HMMM.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by metal4eva_22
In a cage?

Yes, despite all your rage!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge