View poll results: Who would win
Naruto
6 50%
Batman
6 50%
Voters: 12.
Inspired by this quote:
Quote by The_Casinator
Back in the days of old we had a rule against vs. threads. Something to do with hundreds of "Superman vs. Goku" threads.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Rule 34 would win.

Rule 34 always wins.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Naruto vs Batman is super not fair. Naruto is like some fucking mini magical ninja god. You should pair Batman up against Sailor Moon instead. He could probably backhand the fuck out of that bitch.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Unfortunately this has been pretty clear cut for a while. Instant transmission means that Goku just has to teleport to a place with kryptonite and then teleport back to superman with it. Because he can travel literal light-years instantaneously he can also just outrun superman if superman ever gets the edge in the fight. Add in the fact that Goku has a much more competent support structure in place (a dragon that will grant any wish, the head of the most successful corporation in the dragonball universe, several companions who are very near his power level, etc.) and you've got a really lopsided fight.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
Unfortunately this has been pretty clear cut for a while. Instant transmission means that Goku just has to teleport to a place with kryptonite and then teleport back to superman with it. Because he can travel literal light-years instantaneously he can also just outrun superman if superman ever gets the edge in the fight. Add in the fact that Goku has a much more competent support structure in place (a dragon that will grant any wish, the head of the most successful corporation in the dragonball universe, several companions who are very near his power level, etc.) and you've got a really lopsided fight.

Not to mention that Goku can literally use energy from every willing person in the Universe to perform a super-mega attack.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Batman is lucky that he doesn't have to face real villains with powerful super powers.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Victory2134

This would work 'Cept for Goku is a fucking idiot meathead and I doubt he would abuse an intentionally massive weakness because it would 'ruin the fight' and Goku is obsessed with fighting strong ass people and wants people at their best.

He. Gave. Cell. A. Fucking. Sensu. Bean.

Goku Black would totally wreck the shit out of superman though.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
pretty sure some dorky youtube channel actually did a serious video on this

edit:
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Sep 13, 2017,
Quote by StewieSwan
pretty sure most dorky youtube channels actually did a serious video on this multiple times over the years

FTFY
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
This would work 'Cept for Goku is a fucking idiot meathead and I doubt he would abuse an intentionally massive weakness because it would 'ruin the fight' and Goku is obsessed with fighting strong ass people and wants people at their best.

He. Gave. Cell. A. Fucking. Sensu. Bean.

Goku Black would totally wreck the shit out of superman though.

Even in a straight up fight I can't see Superman winning though. Superman's ultimate move is using waverider or whatever his name was to travel to the end of time and drop someone (doomsday) off there, but Goku's instant transmission is capable of even traversing to a dimension outside of time. On top of that if Goku goes blonde at any point in the fight it's instantly over because Superman has never been shown to be able to react to FTL threats.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
Even in a straight up fight I can't see Superman winning though. Superman's ultimate move is using waverider or whatever his name was to travel to the end of time and drop someone (doomsday) off there, but Goku's instant transmission is capable of even traversing to a dimension outside of time. On top of that if Goku goes blonde at any point in the fight it's instantly over because Superman has never been shown to be able to react to FTL threats.

Goku can't use Shunkan to go wherever he wants. He has to have at least been there before or be able to sense life or ki to be able to use it. That's why he couldn't just use it in the TOP ark to pop in the barrier since it prevented him from sensing ki through it. There is also a distance limit or he would've been able to just use it from Yardrat to get back to Earth.

I agree that Goku would still wipe the floor with him though.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R

I think there is a distance limit but it's at least several light years away as he travels back and forth between planetary systems regularly using it. While he wasn't able to do that in DBZ he has improved the technique in whatever the latest series is. You're totally right about him having to have been there before though.

It's still broken as fuck. Probably the most bullshit character in all of fiction.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
H4T3BR33D3R

I think there is a distance limit but it's at least several light years away as he travels back and forth between planetary systems regularly using it. While he wasn't able to do that in DBZ he has improved the technique in whatever the latest series is. You're totally right about him having to have been there before though.

It's still broken as fuck. Probably the most bullshit character in all of fiction.

He doesn't really travel between planetary systems. He travels to New Namek at one point to get Dende in DBZ but Namek is within Universe 7's planetary system. He was also able to sense them. He can't teleport to Beerus' planet and had to travel in a space ship multiple times in Super to get to places and could only get to places in the higher planes via a button given to him by Zeno.

Also depends on if you're talking canon or anime canon.

He is bullshit broken as fuck though. He always gets stronger and is a multiplanet buster. Prolly a galaxy buster at this point.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by behind_you
They would not fight one another, as they are both good guys.

But Goku fights good guys all the time. He fought Yamcha, and Krillin, and Gohan, and Vegeta, and Roshi.

Superman also likes fighting good guys. He's fought Spiderman, Batman, Shazam, Thor, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, and pretty much anyone else on the justice league.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
But Goku fights good guys all the time. He fought Yamcha, and Krillin, and Gohan, and Vegeta, and Roshi.

Superman also likes fighting good guys. He's fought Spiderman, Batman, Shazam, Thor, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, and pretty much anyone else on the justice league.

Yeah Goku really doesn't care who he fights. He just likes fighting. He's not actually good. That's more of a dub thing that made him all heroesque and not some mountain hick that likes to fight.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
He doesn't really travel between planetary systems. He travels to New Namek at one point to get Dende in DBZ but Namek is within Universe 7's planetary system. He was also able to sense them. He can't teleport to Beerus' planet and had to travel in a space ship multiple times in Super to get to places and could only get to places in the higher planes via a button given to him by Zeno.

Also depends on if you're talking canon or anime canon.

He is bullshit broken as fuck though. He always gets stronger and is a multiplanet buster. Prolly a galaxy buster at this point.

If you say so

nerd

Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
If you say so

nerd

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster

Quote by ErikLensherr

more like superman v goku which one is more LAME
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
more like superman v goku which one is more LAME

Prolly Superman.

He wears underwear outside his pants like a proper mentalist.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Superman with a mullet is pretty lame. Hard to beat that.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
your mom
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

doesn't goku have over 9000 power level so I think he would win
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
doesn't goku have over 9000 power level so I think he would win

No its 1006. Kick his ass Nappa

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Prolly Superman.

He wears underwear outside his pants like a proper mentalist.
They're called TIGHTS mom and no it's not just a phase
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
No its 1006. Kick his ass Nappa

I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Dreadman

or

Droku
My God, it's full of stars!
Goku > Superman

Anybody else > Batman 

Batman 
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Quote by Dreadnought
Dreadman

or

Droku

destroying babylon one toke at a time

metal4eva_22 

I'm just an elected mod, boy. No need to fear.

Quote by ErikLensherr