yeh, they're polish
7 25%
idk
16 57%
Voters: 28.
Page 1 of 2
Surprised not to see a thread about it yet

http://lambgoat.com/news/28865/Decapitated-members-accused-of-gang-raping-woman

She then attempted to use the bathroom and was followed by Decapitated vocalist Rafal Piotrowski, court documents say. The woman claims that Piotrowski then began kissing her and started to undo her belt. She "attempted to push Piotrowski away but he grabbed her arm and spun her around to where she was facing the sink and mirror in the bathroom. She saw in the mirror and out of the corner of her eye each of the band members taking turns raping her."

On one hand, I firmly believe in innocence until proven guilty even when it comes to rape (i know, crucify me, right?)

On the other hand, they are from eastern Europe
Check out my band Disturbed
from the thread title i genuinely thought it was going to be about a headless person raping someone and i was pretty confused
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Thread title is so grammatically frustrating

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Thread title is so grammatically frustrating

my thread titles compares yours superior
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 13, 2017,
Either way it turns out, it's a terrible situation. I heard there was a witness or two who saw the girl get on the bus and then come back out looking perfectly fine. But that is hardly enough to prove anything.
metal as fuck
RIP Tom Searle.
That's not Decapitated. Interesting that the only original member was the one that helped them out and complied with detectives. Sad if true and send them to jail, RIP Vitek
at least its not a band called 'rape' decapitating fans 

please like and subscribe
Quote by StewieSwan

On one hand, I firmly believe in innocence until proven guilty even when it comes to rape (i know, crucify me, right?)

whoa who could have foreseen this turn of events
My God, it's full of stars!
Trial by social media can probably clear up the backlog of cases waiting to appear before court. Quicker, too. None of that pesky 'evidence' and 'due process.'

One of the bands supporting the tour has pulled out, but the statement is a clusterfuck:

"Venom Prison would like to stress that wveryone is entitled to a fair trial - via the appropriate legal channels and not just via social media"

"...and Decapitated remain respected musicians until proven otherwise."

"...as long as Venom Prison is a band, we will resist censorship..."

Yeah...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Trial by social media can probably clear up the backlog of cases waiting to appear before court. Quicker, too. None of that pesky 'evidence' and 'due process.'

One of the bands supporting the tour has pulled out, but the statement is a clusterfuck:

"Venom Prison would like to stress that wveryone is entitled to a fair trial - via the appropriate legal channels and not just via social media"

"...and Decapitated remain respected musicians until proven otherwise."

"...as long as Venom Prison is a band, we will resist censorship..."

Yeah...

Any serious charge needs looked into. Rapists shouldn't see the light of day if convicted, and on the flip-side, those who purposely make false claims should do some jail time. 
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
bjgrifter

Those three particular parts of the statement are generally just very poor wording choices. Especially the first one. Use of the worst 'just' implies that trial by social media is relevant. It is NEVER relevant. And the final one, this issue has nothing to do with censorship.

I know most people will read past it all and address the points they tintended to make, but there's a lot that won't. These kind of statements need a lot of thought out into them. Sucks that they're being caught between a rock and a hard place - if they continue touring with them and they are found guilty, the mob says they're supporting rapists. If they drop off the tour and Decapitated are innocent, they get blasted for following the guilty before proven innocent crowd.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Sep 13, 2017,
Do the world a favor and lock them up anyways for their music alone tbh
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
yes, its blatantly obvious that the rape of the woman in the bathroom, and the sex assault of her friend, both happened. The only question remaining is which band members did what, DNA will sort that out in quick order. Pretty open and shut case to me. 
RIP Decapitated RIP Vitek

~~~~~~in the beginning there was chaos
in which the germ of the beginning and the rights
they emerged from the tangled elements
not brightness, not human being but dusk
from which earth and day came into existence
brightness- a daughter of darkness, not of spirit
the black sky without its jewels stars
gave the glory to its father with brilliance
first parents Ereb-night, eternal night
and their fruit, mankind, constrains the tribe
the toys of elements,the children of dreams
their gods are only illusions
human rights crushed in the fingers of the might
long centuries the sleep of mother earth
the sleep so coloured real but fog woven
and awakening will come from dusk~~~~~
Quote by Deliriumbassist
bjgrifter

Those three particular parts of the statement are generally just very poor wording choices. Especially the first one. Use of the worst 'just' implies that trial by social media is relevant. It is NEVER relevant. And the final one, this issue has nothing to do with censorship.

I know most people will read past it all and address the points they tintended to make, but there's a lot that won't. These kind of statements need a lot of thought out into them. Sucks that they're being caught between a rock and a hard place - if they continue touring with them and they are found guilty, the mob says they're supporting rapists. If they drop off the tour and Decapitated are innocent, they get blasted for following the guilty before proven innocent crowd.

Agreed. What I see as a problem is that we have a shit-ton of shelved rape cases, while police are doing speed traps, busting people for smoking weed, among other petty stuff. On the opposite end, we see cases where a woman cries rape, and then an innocent guy gets shit-canned from life. Neither one is acceptable, but I feel are intertwined. There are legitimate rape cases ignored, so some feel that and may exaggerated a sexual encounter to make sure an example is made. Both are bullshit; both are wrong. I don't think the accusation of rape should be taken lightly, and needs a thorough investigation. If the band is in the wrong, then they can rot in prison. If they're innocent, then it needs to be shown and they should walk free. No accusation should just be taken at face value, especially one like rape; check that out.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by neptune1988
yes, its blatantly obvious that the rape of the woman in the bathroom, and the sex assault of her friend, both happened. The only question remaining is which band members did what, DNA will sort that out in quick order. Pretty open and shut case to me. 

you should be a judge. We need fast working men like you who aren't afraid to throw rapists/maybe sometimes innocent people to jail
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
" One of the bands supporting the tour has pulled out "

It's not them who should have pulled out  

Jokes aside, Poland is quite known for misogynistic behavior/policy and it's a band called Decapitated, i can't help but let that bias me.

If it's true, i hope they get decapitated
Quote by ElMaco
you should be a judge. We need fast working men like you who aren't afraid to throw rapists/maybe sometimes innocent people to jail

Youre mexican - thats why you think rape is ok. Hell, thats probably how you were concieved. That hit close enough to home for ya, pinche puto?

^
Lets just leave it at that. If I say anymore I'll probably get banned again because Free Speech in this country (USA) is dead apparently.
Congrats libtards, you finally killed it! LOL
Last edited by neptune1988 at Sep 14, 2017,
Quote by neptune1988
Youre mexican - thats why you think rape is ok. Hell, thats probably how you were concieved. That hit close enough to home for ya, pinche puto?
He didn't say he's ok with it at all. He's saying you being so closed minded and quick to judge is hardly helpful towards sorting evidence out. Which you literally just replied to with closed mindedness and quick judgment, so good job. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also imagine talking like this and believing God loves you lmao you're downright retarded kiddo.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by AEnesidem
" One of the bands supporting the tour has pulled out "

It's not them who should have pulled out

Jokes aside, Poland is quite known for misogynistic behavior/policy and it's a band called Decapitated, i can't help but let that bias me.

If it's true, i hope they get decapitated

I think you're confusing Poland with Eastern Europe. Poland is still considered part of Central Europe. Youre thinking more of places like Yugoslavia, Albania, Romania, etc. Places like that certainly fit the bill, Poland however is still pretty safe all things considered.

But then again, Im an unabashed bigot so what the hell do I know LOL 
Quote by Joshua Garcia
He didn't say he's ok with it at all. He's saying you being so closed minded and quick to judge is hardly helpful towards sorting evidence out. Which you literally just replied to with closed mindedness and quick judgment, so good job. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also imagine talking like this and believing God loves you lmao you're downright retarded kiddo.

Evidence?

Hm, both women beaten, bloody, and bruised. Rape kit came back positive. Waclaw Kieltyka as a corroborating witness. What more evidence do you need? 
Last edited by neptune1988 at Sep 14, 2017,
Quote by neptune1988
I think you're confusing Poland with Eastern Europe. Poland is still considered part of Central Europe. Youre thinking more of places like Yugoslavia, Albania, Romania, etc. Places like that certainly fit the bill, Poland however is still pretty safe all things considered.

But then again, Im an unabashed bigot so what the hell do I know LOL 

Never been to Poland, so i can't say with certainty, but when i hear my female Polish friends talk about how women are perceived there in general, and if you hear that Polish MEP talk.... that says a lot i think :p
Never heard of them, but they were about to do a show in El Paso. Not now, I guess. 
neptune1988

Guy saying it's normal women are paid less, that they are inferior etc.... has qute a big following there. Misogyny, and the archaic vision of women needing men to do anything is still pretty prevalent there as far as i hear.
been following it because I am a big fan of old decapitated. Haven't really liked their comeback material so I haven't bought any of their recent CDs or gone to any new band shows.

if it really did happen like accuser says, I hope Vogg (Kieltyka) had nothing to do with it as is being claimed and he can go make a new band (and maybe go back to old decapitated style)

kinda glad the main guys being accused are the new guys and so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable listening to everything pre bus crash

they had a london show in a few months (Cancelled now) but I was still on the fence about going giving their new stuff another chance and going.

main thing bothering me about this is dummies now gonna go "all death metal bands are rapists" and such when death metal community, in europe at least, is full of chill people who abhor that sort of thing, despite the content of a lot of the songs (at least it's not a grindcore band here lol)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by neptune1988
Evidence?

Hm, both women beaten, bloody, and bruised. Rape kit came back positive. Waclaw Kieltyka as a corroborating witness.
Honsetly I didn't read the article, as I imagine a good few people here didn't, and just read the important part in the OP, so idk what all has been found yet.

What more evidence do you need?
That's for the jurors to decide. Jurors who, by law, are supposed to cast sentence with the idea that the suspects are innocent until proven guilty. Something you've abundantly established you aren't capable of (even more questionable, rational/logical thought). Which was ElMaco's entire point to begin with.

Also, nice edit. Pretty sure you just said you were done talking out of fear of being banned, but I guess you wanted to embarrass yourself some more.

While we're at it:

Quote by neptune1988

^
Lets just leave it at that. If I say anymore I'll probably get banned again because Free Speech in this country (USA) is dead apparently.
Racism was never a part of free speech.
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 14, 2017,
Quote by Fat Lard
That's not Decapitated. Interesting that the only original member was the one that helped them out and complied with detectives. Sad if true and send them to jail, RIP Vitek

ya basically.

Quote by Fat Lard
RIP Decapitated RIP Vitek

I don't do top 10s of all time or shit like that for music because I think it's dumb but if I did, winds of creation would have to be in there.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by neptune1988

^

UG isn't the USA.

enjoy the warning. screw it.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
UG isn't the USA.

enjoy the warning. screw it.

Holy shit i totally missed the guy saying that. What an asshat (and yes i know people think i'm racist after my posts on the N word, but no i'm not)

main thing bothering me about this is dummies now gonna go "all death metal bands are rapists" and such when death metal community, in europe at least, is full of chill people who abhor that sort of thing, despite the content of a lot of the songs (at least it's not a grindcore band here lol) 

its always a minority of rotten apples tarnishing the group's name :p
Last edited by AEnesidem at Sep 14, 2017,
I'm not sure if you did the right thing

Now he doesn't have UG and he will probably go out into real world to spread his racist bullshit
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Page 1 of 2