naw lying whores
5 18%
yeh, they're polish
7 25%
idk
16 57%
Voters: 28.
Page 2 of 2
Tbf that's the same guy asking about what boobs taste like so I can't imagine he gets out much. >_>
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Tbf that's the same guy asking about what boobs taste like so I can't imagine he gets out much. >_>

* sees mexican name*

QUICK GUYS BUILD A WALL
I'm Hispanic.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by theguitarist
been following it because I am a big fan of old decapitated. Haven't really liked their comeback material so I haven't bought any of their recent CDs or gone to any new band shows.

if it really did happen like accuser says, I hope Vogg (Kieltyka) had nothing to do with it as is being claimed and he can go make a new band (and maybe go back to old decapitated style)

kinda glad the main guys being accused are the new guys and so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable listening to everything pre bus crash

they had a london show in a few months (Cancelled now) but I was still on the fence about going giving their new stuff another chance and going.

main thing bothering me about this is dummies now gonna go "all death metal bands are rapists" and such when death metal community, in europe at least, is full of chill people who abhor that sort of thing, despite the content of a lot of the songs (at least it's not a grindcore band here lol)

My thoughts exactly -- though I really have been enjoying their newest album Anticult.  I didn't want to believe all this at first, but damnit it sure looks like they did it.  Their older material like Winds of Creation is definitely in my top 5 favorite death metal albums.  I don't want to believe that one of my favorite bands was involved in something like this, but if they did it -- fuckem.  I am glad to see that Vogg is cooperating with police, so it seems he didn't take part.  It's hard to believe anyone would do something so stupid and expect to get away with it.  I sincerely hope the truth is uncovered and the party in the wrong is held accountable, whomever that may be...
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
For what it's worth, Decapitated are great live.

I'm just glad I didn't go onto their tourbus when I saw them a couple of years ago.
RIP Tom Searle.
Imagine being an adult and seeing a live concert of a band called Decapitated. Smdh

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
One of two things has happened here. Either a band raped a woman, or the woman made it up.

Both are equally disgusting.

I'm going to hold off judgement until we hear more. As has already been pointed out, it will be difficult to get the truth because it took place on a tour bus.
Quote by seanlang01
Imagine being an adult and seeing a live concert of a band called Decapitated. Smdh
And here I am, a grown man with a corporate job who regularly checks tour dates for bands like Dying Fetus and Cattle Decapitation, and even went on tour with a band called Embryonic Devourment...

The world's a funny place, isn't it?
Quote by seanlang01

something something... being an adult... something something... seanlang's mum

Imagine being an adult and listening to a band called Led Zeppelin (with the name spelled wrong on purpose no less) that uses an actual picture of a real airship crash that killed over 30 people in their artwork.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Thats easier to imagine tbh
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'll never understand why people can be so bothered by metal band names and/or lyrical content, but then be perfectly fine with someone enjoying horror films. The Saw franchise is some of the most fucked up shit ever, but no one would bat an eye if they saw the DVD on your shelf -- and that actually shows the horrible violence and gore on film.

But a band with a gruesome name? Nah, there must be something wrong with you. Grow up.
Last edited by ExDementia at Sep 14, 2017,
Imagine defending tr00 cvlt and corpse paint in 2017.

Cringe AF.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
classic rock bands have the stupidest names tbh

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Imagine defending tr00 cvlt and corpse paint in 2017.

Cringe AF.

tfw people still listen to Kiss
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
something something... being an adult... something something... seanlang's mum

Imagine being an adult and listening to a band called Led Zeppelin (with the name spelled wrong on purpose no less) that uses an actual picture of a real airship crash that killed over 30 people in their artwork.
Also cringe af

That feel when everyone missed my low-key decaptiation joke

Quote by theogonia777
classic rock bands have the stupidest names tbh

tfw people still listen to Kiss

Who listens to KISS aside from Americans really?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by decapitated facebook
"While we are not perfect human beings, we are not kidnappers, rapists, or criminals. As such, we strongly deny the allegations that have recently been brought against us.

We ask that everyone please reserve their judgement until a definitive outcome has been reached, as charges have yet to be pressed. Full testimony and evidence will be presented in due time, and we have faith in that process.

As there is uncertainty regarding a timeline for prospective proceedings and out of respect for fans and promoters, due to the severity of the claims, we have cancelled all planned touring.

All social media platforms have been temporarily disabled as they have been used as destinations for defamatory and malicious remarks. We would like to point out that the statements in the published police report were given prior to an arrest. At that point, no member of the band was aware of an active warrant being issued."

Quote by ExDementia
I'll never understand why people can be so bothered by metal band names and/or lyrical content, but then be perfectly fine with someone enjoying horror films. The Saw franchise is some of the most fucked up shit ever, but no one would bat an eye if they saw the DVD on your shelf -- and that actually shows the horrible violence and gore on film.

But a band with a gruesome name? Nah, there must be something wrong with you. Grow up.

relevant: I just saw that "infant annihilator" got their stuff taken off spotify and itunes because someone people sent spotify complaints about song names.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by ExDementia
H4T3BR33D3R Actually it looks like they're going on a world tour this year, so I would say plenty: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_KISSWORLD_2017_Tour#Tour_dates

The prestigeous Sugarland Arena and Reno?

Yep still top of the game for sure.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
theguitarist what the fuck, that is hilarious.

I don't believe for a second that anyone would accidentally stumble upon Infant Annihilator songs on Spotify unless they go looking. Sounds like people are just going out of their way to find things that will offend them.
What can I say? Bad taste takes a while to get rid of.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
imagine being an adult and still listening to music instead of slowly marching toward your grave filled with iphones, debt, and cigarette butts
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ExDementia

It's not that I'm bothered by either, I think they're both stupid. Shock media for angsty teens who have bad taste. Dumb sounds, dumb topics, dumb movies. Just my opinion man, glad it got you rustled.✌️

Quote by StewieSwan
On the other hand, they are from eastern Europe

Central. I mean, point still stands but still...

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
IDK it does seem suspicious that the singer refused to provide DNA and claims to not know who the girls were even upon seeing a photo yet two members admitted the girls were on the bus also the alledged victim claims the guitar player helped her get dressed and then with the help of another man carried her off of the bus.

Refusal to provide DNA and conflicting stories throws up red flags for me.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Evilnine They were probably instructed by their lawyer not to do anything just yet. Plus, (to play devil's advocate), it could be possible that they did have consensual sex, and then she claimed rape after. Giving a matching DNA sample might swing in a bad direction for him early on.

Not saying that's what happened here, but just throwing that out there as a possibility.

JamSessionFreak I thought Poland was generally considered to be eastern Europe, along with all the countries that were on the unfortunate side of the Iron Curtain after good ol' dub-dub deuce: http://francistapon.com/Books/The-Hidden-Europe/Where-is-Eastern-Europe-and-what-countries-are-in-it
Last edited by ExDementia at Sep 18, 2017,
Its good the band got a....

Heads up.

Hopefully they wont...

Lose their head...

In all the excitement.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Ronnie Radke from Falling In Reverse (ew, I know) was accused of something similar a few years back and wasn't charged since the accuser seemed to by lying about the whole thing. People need to wait and see how things play out before jumping to conclusions, false rape claims can happen. 
Quote by ExDementia
Evilnine They were probably instructed by their lawyer not to do anything just yet. Plus, (to play devil's advocate), it could be possible that they did have consensual sex, and then she claimed rape after. Giving a matching DNA sample might swing in a bad direction for him early on.

Not saying that's what happened here, but just throwing that out there as a possibility.

JamSessionFreak I thought Poland was generally considered to be eastern Europe, along with all the countries that were on the unfortunate side of the Iron Curtain after good ol' dub-dub deuce: http://francistapon.com/Books/The-Hidden-Europe/Where-is-Eastern-Europe-and-what-countries-are-in-it

I see your point but it never looks good when the accused are giving conflicting stories. I do also beleive that it is an absolute possibility that the girl consented to one guy then they decided to pull a train or as you suggested she had buyers remorse afterword and decided to cry foul. 
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

ExDementia

The Iron Curtain definition is used by far the most in the anglosphere, where let's be honest, geographical knowledge of Europe is much lower than on the continent itself.

Which is not to say that this specific division is wrong, after all it is arbitrary to a degree by its very nature. But I think it works well to represent cultural, social and political similarities only if you percieve everything West of the curtain to be France and everything East of the curtain to be Russia.

In reality, I doubt that most people when visiting would feel like Czechia is very similar to Russia or that Austria is very similar to Spain - mainly because the cultural backgrounds of most European nations span back for more than a millenium. Soviet occupation played a big role, yes. But so did the presence of most other great powers throughout Europe's history.

I think the term Central Europe works well, because it groups together countries with a specific set of cultural and historic similarities. If anyone wants to keep on grouping these countries under the term 'Eastern Europe', feel free to do so. But for the record, I wouldn't recommend doing it publicly and openly within these states.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Sep 19, 2017,
ExDementia
Generaly considered in the anglosphere, yes. In my experiences, most (continental) Europeans think differently.

Though I accept that said Europeans are barely represented on the 'English' parts of the internet, so it's a question of who you're speaking to in the first place.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Page 2 of 2