Page 2 of 2
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by theogonia777
To be fair every town in New Jersey has a stupid name.
if you look into them a lot are anglicised Lenape names

you goddamn bigot

there's another one i found called Foul Rift that seemed appropriate for NJ, but it's condemned and not an actual town anymore.

inb4 "all of NJ is condemned"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by MinterMan22
good things grow in ontario/punkeydoodle's corners

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

You can't make this stuff up folks!

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Sep 20, 2017,
I dunno

Butte, Montana - butt

Unalaska, Alaska - well are you Alaska or not, dammit
I think, You love to visit on a new place.
For this reason you want to know about the place name.
Right?

There are many beautiful places in the world.
Like Dubai, Malaysia etc.
You can also know about this place.
Thanks.
Quote by charlesriggs21
I think, You love to visit on a new place.
For this reason you want to know about the place name.
Right?

There are many beautiful places in the world.
Like Dubai, Malaysia etc.
You can also know about this place.
Thanks.

but what was place??
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
not a silly name, but there's some place in central Jersey called Stonehenge and it has a big sign that i want to take a picture in front of because i'm easily amused.

i think it's some kind of upper middle class apartment complex or condos or something. maybe a park, never actually stopped to see.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
As a child, the family would visit other family in the Netherlands. We would get the ferry to Calais or Dunkirk, then drive through Belgium and to the east ofThe Netherlands that way.

This route took us through Spankeren, which was humorous for us young children.
Quote by snipelfritz

tfw it isn't exit 420
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
There's a place in the North of my state called Bumbang Island
Also, fuckin straya cunts, we have the following names:
Humpty Doo
Chinaman's Knob
Nar Nar Goon
Plus many others
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear