Page 1 of 2
Last week I played some Washer by slint on my guitar and sent it to my friend on snapchat. She said something like "I like your song" with a heart eyes emoji afterwards. I sent her a video today of me playing something else. She said the same thing (including the emoji). Me and her have been good friends for a while but does this give me some room to advance?
Quote by SpectrumPulse
So do I have a chance or not?

Probably. But people who don't play instruments are always way excited about people who play instruments regardless of romantic interest or talent tbf. 

Still, she obviously doesn't hate you and doesn't seem to be afraid to give any weird signals (if she thought you were a creep I doubt she'd send you hearts). Doesn't mean she's swooning over you, but yeah. Go for it.
next time you record a song for her and she says "i like your song" respond by saying "thanks now how about liking my dick" and make sure you're standing ten feet behind her (doesn't matter where she is) when you send it

also washer is a really weird song to woo a girl lol. like it's literally "i'm gonna kill myself bye".
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by whywefight
Washer by slint is obscure af just take credit for it

Also send her your real wood not some fake phallic substitute

Nah don't send her dick pics. Send her Wiener Art

Quote by whywefight
Washer by slint is obscure af just take credit for it

Also send her your real wood not some fake phallic substitute

idk not knowing a seminal album like Spiderland is kind of a dealbreaker -- she sounds like a poseur tbh
Quote by SpectrumPulse
Last week I played some Washer by slint on my guitar and sent it to my friend on snapchat. She said something like "I like your song" with a heart eyes emoji afterwards. I sent her a video today of me playing something else. She said the same thing (including the emoji). Me and her have been good friends for a while but does this give me some room to advance?
All I know is my gut says maybe.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Ah mate, well done! You definitely maybe have a chance, but I'm not sure.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by SpectrumPulse
So do I have a chance or not?

Probably not.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by SpectrumPulse
Forgot to mention, the second song was House of Cards by Radiohead

She's probably pulling your leg and doesn't really like your videos.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by SpectrumPulse
theogonia777 What do you mean?

What I said was pretty clear. What's there not to get?
OP just do what you want. Live authentically etc. Send that chick your music if you want and if she doesn't go for you, don't worry about it, just do your thing.

But pro tip--be clear with her that you have romantic feelings / wan sum fuk. The risk of being rejected is worth the possible upside

/srs
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
to be a tween again

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Give her the cummies.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Baby Joel
next time you record a song for her and she says "i like your song" respond by saying "thanks now how about liking my dick" and make sure you're standing ten feet behind her (doesn't matter where she is) when you send it

also washer is a really weird song to woo a girl lol. like it's literally "i'm gonna kill myself bye".

These days expressing depression and anxiety is quite the trend. It's probably better to communicate it through music or weird memes than to bottle it up, so good for everyone.
Are you naked in any of the videos you sent her?  

You may want to consider
I'll just save you an adolescence worth of life lessons here - stop sending videos  and just ask her out.  Don't stall, don't wait two weeks, don't try to leverage your friendship over time - just do it.  If she's interested she would know by now,  she'll either say yes  or she'll politely let you down. If she lets you down don't be a baby about it, be polite.  

Best not to let yourself get too emotionally attached to the idea, which is what happens when you wait and wait and wait.  

The longer you wait, the higher the stakes and the higher your anxiety will build, which makes all of this way more difficult than it actually needs to be. Unless she's a moron she probably has an idea that you like her, so the longer you wait the weaker you appear - so just roll up your sleeves and do it. 

In the end she's either interested or not, just as you may be interested or not in other people.  
Quote by Baby Joel
next time you record a song for her and she says "i like your song" respond by saying "thanks now how about sucking my dick" and make sure you're standing ten feet behind her (doesn't matter where she is) lest you get kicked in the nuts

FTFW
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

play her a cover of closer by nine inch nails next

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
play her a cover of closer by nine inch nails next

this but if you're not sure how to make it work listen to maroon 5s cover
If you really want to pick up chicks then just start selling coke.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
MakinLattes

hey

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
If you really want to pick up chicks then just start selling coke.

If you really want to pick up chicks make sure that you are strong enough because if you try to pick one up and can't lift her that would be pretty embarrassing I would say.
Hi.

I say drag it out, play some more increasingly obscure and depressing shit. Reduce the quality of your playing until it's clear you are not trying to woo her but reaching out for help.
Quote by theogonia777
MakinLattes

hey

If you really want to pick up chicks make sure that you are strong enough because if you try to pick one up and can't lift her that would be pretty embarrassing I would say.

I mean, you would have to be pretty weak.

They arent even chickens yet.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I mean, you would have to be pretty weak.

They arent even chickens yet.

maybe he should stick to pick up sticks
Quote by Gosss
Are you naked in any of the videos you sent her?  

You may want to consider

YEEEEEHHHH
hehehehehhhh
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
The guitar playing may impress her, but alone it isn't going to win her my friend. Ask her on a date and see how she reacts, asking girls out is scary but its the only way to find out for sure, best wishes
Quote by reverb66
I'll just save you an adolescence worth of life lessons here - stop sending videos  and just ask her out.  Don't stall, don't wait two weeks, don't try to leverage your friendship over time - just do it.  If she's interested she would know by now,  she'll either say yes  or she'll politely let you down. If she lets you down don't be a baby about it, be polite.  

Best not to let yourself get too emotionally attached to the idea, which is what happens when you wait and wait and wait.  

The longer you wait, the higher the stakes and the higher your anxiety will build, which makes all of this way more difficult than it actually needs to be. Unless she's a moron she probably has an idea that you like her, so the longer you wait the weaker you appear - so just roll up your sleeves and do it. 

In the end she's either interested or not, just as you may be interested or not in other people.  

This is the best serious advice in this thread. You'll waste a lot of fucking time time trying to wait for the right time tryna get girls to warm up to you. Just ask em out. If she says no, move on.
sometimes u just gotta tickle their butthole a little bit that'll get her real slippery
I also sent a video of my guitar playing to the girl OP is referring to and she gave me a greater number of heart eye emojis and is pregnant with my child.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by reverb66

I second this. If she likes you, asking her out will cut out all the ambiguity and the fucking about. If she doesn't like you, she probably won't be mean about it, and if you both act sensible, you could remain friends and would probably had forgotten about it in a month.

If I could go back and tell a teenage version of myself anything, it would be to not hesitate or overthink this kind of shit. Rejection won't kill you, and getting overly invested in someone who doesn't feel the same is more trouble than it's worth.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
When are you going to send her your best Eruption solo cover with stretchy pants on.  I mean you want her to like you don't you?  
Quote by Gosss
When are you going to send her your best Eruption solo cover with stretchy pants on.  I mean you want her to like you don't you?  

This is how you get sucked off...obviously.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Page 1 of 2