Hi Everyone!

How is everyone doing today? 

Check this link - , how to create those beats online or using an application ( Coz I don't own any Instrument other than my guitar). I checked this link, it's pretty useful and so I wanted to share it to everyone "https://www.pluraldev.com/drumbit/". But this is just me googling and also I am not satisfied with this right now So I wanted some professional words. 

Question : If you are playing guitar solo and you needed a beat like this (the beat here is kinda Indian style, so Indian or regular western beats) what is your best way to create it.??

Thanks a lot guys!
Quote by NeoMvsEu
Do you know how to count rhythms at all?

Yeah!?? I am kinda getting the feel that you're being sarcastic but I don't see the need!
harsha.30.t, no I wasn't.

If you can subdivide beats, can you tap the drum's rhythm out? That and knowing how to pick out a drum kit's sounds is really all you need. If you do have rhythm down, I would look at drum kit tutorials.
NeoMvsEu   Thanks man! I appreciate your answer but I wasn't asking how that works or how to do it. I wanted a professional idea on how this beats creation is created in a best way personally. I understand that clearly dude. 

Question : If you are playing guitar solo and you needed a beat like this (the beat here is kinda Indian style, so Indian or regular western beats) what is your best way to create it.?? 
I use a beat buddy pedal when I'm just practicing for my drum beats.. Has tons of different genres and options for the sound of the drums, and you can pick whatever timing you want.. If I was doing a more professional recording I would play the drums myself
Learning about the parts of a drum kit and how they interact is essential if you want to make natural-sounding patterns that go beyond programmed loops. Good orchestration requires a working knowledge of the instrument(s) you're trying to write for.

If you are just looking for a pattern that sounds roughly like the one in the song, looking for drum loops could help.
Quote by babysmasher
I use a beat buddy pedal when I'm just practicing for my drum beats.. Has tons of different genres and options for the sound of the drums, and you can pick whatever timing you want.. If I was doing a more professional recording I would play the drums myself

Interesting to learn about this pedal. I will have a look soon, thanks.