Page 2 of 2
Quote by nicallaround
Sorry, link is broken and now I've looked like an idiot twice.

Here is a link that works (hopefully) :

https://imgur.com/gallery/pf2yr

Ya that one worked. Looking at the pic's.... I was thinking it was a lot worse. It looks fine (imo) from pic's. If it's all good structurally then I personally would stick with that guitar. The spec's on it are pretty sweet.... neck through, compound rad' fret board, Dimarzio's and what not... it Rocks!
Quote by Guitaraxe
Ya that one worked. Looking at the pic's.... I was thinking it was a lot worse. It looks fine (imo) from pic's. If it's all good structurally then I personally would stick with that guitar. The spec's on it are pretty sweet.... neck through, compound rad' fret board, Dimarzio's and what not... it Rocks!

Yup it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be I can't imagine it would be noticable on stage, the specs are great also and like I said it really doesn't look that bad...

...except for the fact that the Mortons are butt ugly to begin with!    
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Guitaraxe

Agreed.

Can you feel them when you run your finger over them OP?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah it's deeper than it looks. I guess I'm just too picky. I found a Jackson Kelly std very lightly used for 300. Thinking of buying and using it
I guess it never hurts to have an extra guitar for a different tuning
I owned a Tyrant the black FM. Loved the feel, good neck, not top heavy (neck doesn't drop when you let go of it), the signature Pups were pretty decent. Hope you can play classical style while sitting to play with one wing in between your legs. I give +1 for the dean but, Jacksons are good as well. Played set of "Not Even Slinky's" on it and tuned to C standard on my Tyrant, sounded great.
Last edited by Rust_E_Stringz at Oct 19, 2017,
Page 2 of 2