Who'd be the most "yeah no shit" person for you to find out was a rapist/harasser

Page 3 of 3
It's hilarious how mad Bill Nye sycophants get when you point out how much of a mountebank he is. It's like they filled some god sized hole in their heart with this acromegalic bitch. 
I like his videos about earth science but goddamn his newest show on netflix was the worst
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Andy Dick.   He has always made men and women feel harassed.  Lots of people refused to appear on talk shows if they knew he was going to be a guest too. 
Not taking any online orders.
I never watched Bill Nye because I was raised hyper religious, but he's always seemed like a shit
it was cool when my ninth grade science teacher showed Bill Nye vids instead of making us look at rocks or whatever

but I feel like Bill Nye is one of those Science Guys who thinks philosophy is dumb so smh
Mechanical engineering isn’t a science?

What idiot thinks that? Oh the kind that posts on reddit, figures
i mean beyond that, his thing is being a scientist in a kids' show and now i guess also a netflix series aimed at people who used to be kids watching his kids' show

don't think you need a doctorate for that

still wouldn't be surprised if he was a sex offender though.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I'm waiting for Shia LaBeouf, that way he can no longer divide us.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by ErikLensherr
Richard Dawkins to me, the old pervo.

I like the choice, but he was an icon.  gets pass
all these folks
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
mechanical engineering probably requires some level of mechanics and physics understanding so it is definitely somewhat scientific

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Dan "Rough Rider" Schneider
Dan "The man with a plan and a tinted-window Van" Schneider
Dan "I've had Tighter" Schneider
Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider
Dan "The Junior High Insider" Schneider
Dan "lets pull an all-nighter and make that hole wider" Schneider

Also,

And the Molesta brothers
Quote by bradulator
Bill Nye:

You'd think he was cuttin' aboot calling himself "Bill Nye the Lucasian Professor of Mathematics" or something.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by The_Blode
^ what about Gene Simmons? ? ? The who claims to have bedded over 1000 women. . .were they all consensual. . . Evilnine  but tunes like God Of Thunder would make me want to make love with him. . .

Don't forget "Dr. Love"  
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Don't forget "Dr. Love"  

Seriously, the dude was a rock star in the 70's. It would be more remarkable if he hadn't fucked a few underagers at this point.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Seriously, the dude was a rock star in the 70's. It would be more remarkable if he hadn't fucked a few underagers at this point.

Especially in the 70's.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by CorduroyEW
Andy Dick.   He has always made men and women feel harassed.  Lots of people refused to appear on talk shows if they knew he was going to be a guest too. 

That cat's pretty much out of the bag. He just got kicked off a movie for harassing/licking people.

Ooh, ooh! Zack Snyder.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by TheChaz
Adam Carolla tbh.

Dude seems a total shitbag
no way he's fuckin great.

But I would not be surprised tbf

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Dane Cook
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Quote by Bladez22
Mechanical engineering isn’t a science?

What idiot thinks that? Oh the kind that posts on reddit, figures

To be fair, engineering is not science. At least that's what people who identify as scientists tell me.
Quote by sashki
To be fair, engineering is not science. At least that's what people who identify as scientists tell me.

No, because engineering is useful.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by sashki

I know several physicists and one neuroscience major who don’t consider psychology to be a science

Mechanics is an area of physics, and metallurgy is defined as “the branch of science and technology concerned with the properties of metals and their production and purification.”. Two of the biggest areas in mechanical engineering, but it’s “not a truu science”, okay
Quote by TheChaz
A mechanical engineering degree is Bachelor of Science

No, not always. It can be a BEng, especially if you go to a good university
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, not always. It can be a BEng, especially if you go to a good university

Interesting. I don't think universities in the US really use the BEng degree. Everywhere I've looked uses the B.S.
Quote by TheChaz
Interesting. I don't think universities in the US really use the BEng degree. Everywhere I've looked uses the B.S.

Quote by Diemon Dave
I was going to say Eddie Hermida, but that cat is out of the bag, so, I'll go with Fred Durst.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Rupert Murdoch

Quote by sashki

It's applied science.
...bitch
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Nov 17, 2017,
Page 3 of 3