3 years ago, I bought a B.C Rich Bronze Series Warlock (Tribal Silver and White) from a pawn shop. Earlier today, a friend of mine mentioned that he wanted to get a Warlock, so I Googled for images to show my friend to show the model of Warlock I have, and I noticed something. I had never looked at images of another Bronze Series Warlock, so I assumed that mine was stock. But I was wrong. The stock Bronze Series Warlock comes with 2 sets of black, uncovered, humbuckers (sometimes without writing, sometimes with B.C.Rich at the bottom), like this:

I pulled out the pickups that are in my guitar, and the only identifiable information was a sticker on the bridge pickup that said fa-bk-hum. Here are images I have taken of the pickups in my guitar:

If they were of value or desirability most likely they would have something on it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Those are definitely peculiar.

The covers look like plastic and if there are no markings on the baseplate or anything I'd probably guess that its a cheaper import humbucker set or something similar.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Those are definitely peculiar.

The covers look like plastic and if there are no markings on the baseplate or anything I'd probably guess that its a cheaper import humbucker set or something similar.

The covers are plastic. And that was my guess as well.
hard to see in picture but if the pickups say BC Rich on them they are BDSM pickups which came stock in many models. 
Quote by monwobobbo
hard to see in picture but if the pickups say BC Rich on them they are BDSM pickups which came stock in many models. 

The top picture is not my guitar. It is just a picture I put for reference for what stock pickups should look like. The bottom pictures is the pickups I have. They look nothing alike.
Quote by yoitstrev
The top picture is not my guitar. It is just a picture I put for reference for what stock pickups should look like. The bottom pictures is the pickups I have. They look nothing alike.

oops missed 2nd pic as it took a long time to load.  never seen one like that sorry
Quote by runriot_z28
FA = First Act, they look like they're from the VW series.

Can you link the URL you found it at?

Just saw a video of it on Youtube. They do look very similar. Wonder where you might be able to buy a pair.

So, 100% that it is indeed First Act. Here is another First Act guitar that has these pickups: ZEAAOSw5U9Zikcn">https://www.ebay.com/itm/First-Act-Electric-guitar-ME1980-with-Amp-MA2039-and-extras/182877879857?hash=item2a945efe31:gZEAAOSw5U9Zikcn

I wonder how the previous owner got White and Black. I see lots of guitars with these pickups. But they are all either single humbucker, or both pickups are white, or both are black. I have not found a single one with white and black together.
Last edited by yoitstrev at Nov 14, 2017,
Quote by yoitstrev
3 years ago, I bought a B.C Rich Bronze Series Warlock (Tribal Silver and White) from a pawn shop. Earlier today, a friend of mine mentioned that he wanted to get a Warlock, so I Googled for images to show my friend to show the model of Warlock I have, and I noticed something. I had never looked at images of another Bronze Series Warlock, so I assumed that mine was stock. But I was wrong. The stock Bronze Series Warlock comes with 2 sets of black, uncovered, humbuckers (sometimes without writing, sometimes with B.C.Rich at the bottom), like this:

I pulled out the pickups that are in my guitar, and the only identifiable information was a sticker on the bridge pickup that said fa-bk-hum. Here are images I have taken of the pickups in my guitar:

First Act pickups for sure, the bridge looks like it's out of an ME-437 and the neck from a ME-537.

The 437 is the Jag-Stang/Mosrite looking one, and the 537 is their sort of Les Paul shaped model form the mid-late 2000's. Both guitars came with a single hum and a standard strat bridge. They should be around 8.4K Homs Resistance.

The ME-636 had a bigger metal humbucker with slug poles in it the size of SD quarter pounder single coils and in at 16.3K.

I know all this becuase I built a custom Mosrite copy recently that uses a modified set of First Act pickups in it, they actually sound pretty darn good.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Now that I know what they are, I am probably going to buy a pair of these to swap them out:

GFS Professional Series Alnico II Humbucker Neck Pickup
http://store.guitarfetish.com/GFS-professional-Series-Alnico-II-Humbucker-Black-Case-Neck-Pickup_p_4151.html
GFS Professional Series Alnico II Humbucker Bridge Pickup
http://store.guitarfetish.com/GFS-professional-Series-Alnico-II-Humbucker-Black-Bridge-Pickup_p_4157.html
Quote by yoitstrev
Now that I know what they are, I am probably going to buy a pair of these to swap them out:

GFS Professional Series Alnico II Humbucker Neck Pickup
http://store.guitarfetish.com/GFS-professional-Series-Alnico-II-Humbucker-Black-Case-Neck-Pickup_p_4151.html
GFS Professional Series Alnico II Humbucker Bridge Pickup
http://store.guitarfetish.com/GFS-professional-Series-Alnico-II-Humbucker-Black-Bridge-Pickup_p_4157.html

I would do that. I have their pickups in a few of my guitars and I love them.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals