Page 1 of 2
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

How do you get a heartmake?
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
The lesson is: run away from all forms of commitment.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Jack off

Drink lots of booze.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Jack off

Drink lots of booze.

It has to be in this order, too
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Buddy if I knew how.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Buddy if I knew how.

So it's not sexually harassing interns at work, then

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
So it's not sexually harassing interns at work, then

1) Goddess damn you I was the harassee.

2) rt, meeting new people does help.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Get on tinder and send chicks dick pics.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
keep talking to other girls/guys, fill up your time, allow yourself time to hurt, most importantly, be thankful for a broken heart. it makes you a stronger, more developed person with more experience, and there are people out there who die before they even know what being with someone feels like.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
lying face down on the floor for as long as possible.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
you don't but you pretend you did
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It get over someone get under someone else.

Its cliche but it does help. The last thing you should do is pine over the lost relationship. Its over. Suck it up and go on. Find yourself and dig deep into your hobbies or work etc. Learn from the experience and be better in the future.

I say this from experience. I did the opposite of my advise and wasted alot of time.
Any time I need to get over something seemingly insurmountable, I take a quick run and use a vaulting pole. That usually does the trick.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Any time I need to get over something seemingly insurmountable, I take a quick run and use a vaulting pole. That usually does the trick.
goddammit
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by sweepinblues
It get over someone get under someone else.

Its cliche but it does help. The last thing you should do is pine over the lost relationship. Its over. Suck it up and go on. Find yourself and dig deep into your hobbies or work etc. Learn from the experience and be better in the future.

I say this from experience. I did the opposite of my advise and wasted alot of time.

That's right folks! Instead of slaving away for your one love, slave away for our products which bring you your blessed hobbies! Call now and get a XX% discount!! What a deal... I'll be fucking my lover while you twittle away with your gadgets.

The pain never leaves, just as theo said, you mask it. Give your biggest bravado showmanship in telling me I'm wrong, but at the end of the day, the pain never leaves.
wait for it.... you don't
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '15 Epi LP Standard with 57/57+ Gibbys
Blackstar S1-45, Marshall DSL100H, JetCity JCA50H
Quote by ultimate-slash
Glue

sniffing glue is never the answer unless it's Airplane trivia
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by smithy15493
Less than 3 with an arrow in the middle
Is this some kind of sexual innuendo I'm not understanding?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Zaphikh

a few thoughts

1) shopping for ties is great

2) the "existential dread" crisis is one that all true adults have to go through as a right of passage into true humanity. OR

3) the "existential dread" is a first world problem and doesn't occur when people have real shit to worry about OR

4) the "existential dread" is a more obnoxious & pretentious version of "adulting is hard"
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
a few thoughts

1) shopping for ties is great

2) the "existential dread" crisis is one that all true adults have to go through as a right of passage into true humanity. OR

3) the "existential dread" is a first world problem and doesn't occur when people have real shit to worry about OR

4) the "existential dread" is a more obnoxious & pretentious version of "adulting is hard"

Feel better? It was a lighthearted joke (in contrast to a broken-heart scenario, providing irony, which again is meant to provide humor). At this point idgaf. Reconnected with my girlfriend after two weeks of silence, and I think we hashed out a lot of previous issues. Nothing you say will bring me down. G'nite.

Edit: oh, and uhh... good luck with your "hard adulting" whatever the fuck that means, lol. I pay my bills, and I can still be cynical. Sorry if that doesn't make your ride easier.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Nov 14, 2017,
addendum to ‘a few thoughts’:

a) yr stupid
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm awake only 'cause the dogs were barking (neighbor got a new pup, who they apparently let out at night as well... new issue to deal with). You need financial help bud? Lemme know, I've always got my phone around. Don't be afraid to ask. We're family here.

Edit: Sure, you're a mod on a website, but I don't know you in the flesh. Lemme know if you're hurting.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Nov 14, 2017,
Spend time with friends. As difficult as it sounds, try meeting new people - pushing forward is better than wallowing. 

Last time I was hurt, I went through about a week or so getting stupidly drunk with my mates, which helped in one way because I was getting out of the house, taking my mind off things, and occasionally plucked up the courage to ask someone out (didn't work out, but hey, at least I tried). But I am not saying that's a good coping mechanism, and don't just drink for the sake of drinking.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Why would you give somebody your heart in the first place...that's just plain stupid. Actually, you will have to find another, then they will steal your back from your previous lover, then they will have it, then you will have to do it all over again. Now do you see why its so stupid.
Flying in a blue dream
Quote by smithy15493
Less than 3 with an arrow in the middle

Fuck someone hotter, preferably her friend.
Hello just got a broken heart from a friend leaving me, possibly further broken by losing another friend
How do I apply this to a less sexual context?

Thank you in advance
- Man who misses his feathery best friend
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Hello just got a broken heart from a friend leaving me, possibly further broken by losing another friend
How do I apply this to a less sexual context?

Thank you in advance
- Man who misses his feathery best friend

It's a different kind of heartbreak, but whatever you do DO NOT APPLY JustRooster 's ADVICE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE.

But you are not looking for jokes (although humour does help) so my earnest advice would be to just discuss it with people for a bit and when the first, worst pain is gone to maybe look for another feathered/furry friend.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Page 1 of 2