I've recently been thinking about getting a DV Mark micro 50 II (or micro 50 M);and I wanted to know if any of you have used it and your take on it.
I was also looking at the Quilter 101 and wondering how it pales in comparison to the DV Mark
I don’t know the DV Mark.

The 101 is a great little amp, but it’s voiced like a classic rock type amp. You know, like a Fender HRD, Carvin Vintage, or Peavey Delta Blues. So if you want to play heavy stuff with it, you’ll need good pedals to do so.

Quilter DOES make a couple of amps that are better for hard rock & metal- the Mach 2, the 201, and a new one called the Overdrive 200. But they’re all pricier than the 101.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
dannyalcatraz Thanks for the reply,seeing the Quilter actually was what made me look into the DV Mark amp.But there wasn't that many solid reviews on the Qilter,so thanks for kinda explaining its use(Whitch fits what I'm playing at the moment)
So you want a classic rock/jazz/funk/C&W all-rounder? A clean tone you can shape? Then Quilter is a solid (state) option.

As I’ve said elsewhere, though, I’d probably stick to the heads. I haven’t been all that impressed by their cabs & combos.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!