please recommend me a good audio system.
i need some kind of audio system/speaker to listen music at home, but with an option of portability when possible

i want
bluetooth
good audio quality
portability
i listen to rock/blues/metal/psy-trance/ambient...
300€ budget

i was considering one of those jbl charge/boomer speakers,are they any good? overpriced?
i alredy have soundsticks 2 in my living room...
Bought my mom a JBL speaker a few years back and can confirm, quality is fantastic. And that was an older model, so I can only imagine the newer models sound even better, maybe.

Edit: The model was JBL Charge (1st gen), for comparison purposes.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 6, 2017,
That's a big budget, better read up some more on it but I'm sure you can find a decent one. You'll probably end up spending less, because there's quite some quality available for under 300 euros. How portable do you want it to be? JBL makes good stuff, as does UE Boom. Their models are highly portable and can take a punch (even some dirt and water).

I have a Marshall Kilburn here in the office, which is not waterproof at all and quite a bit heavier to carry around (it can still be carried, though) but I really enjoy the sound of it a lot. Plus, it looks like a Marshall amp! But check out other stuff as well. You can never go wrong with Bose either.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by scheibenreif.norbert
well ill be carrying it from kitchen to bedroom,to some parties occasionaly and to my bedroom in work

So the Kilburn or the more expensive variants will do fine. I'm a big fan of the Marshall stuff, to be honest. With actual amps I usually prefer other brands but the design is flawless and it's a good conversation starter. That being said, Bose has amazing sound. Maybe just go out and try a few in a big electronics store.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
The one time a "new amp" joke would have been fitting ffs
Have a Christmas
I've got a Bose Soundlink Mini II and it's pretty decent. I'd imagine most Bose models are.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Beats Pill by Dr. Dre

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by whoomit
This post was hard to swallow

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Joined Sept 17 and asking for specific brands and models.

Hey data mining cuck, you are BLOCKED. Thanks.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
This. ^

Seems many who use those bluetooth speakers listen to cRap music,instead of stuff like Iron Maiden and blast the music in public. There is these things called headphones,use them.
Quote by whoomit
This post was hard to swallow

I think it was for rectal use...
Quote by Xiaoxi
Joined Sept 17 and asking for specific brands and models.

Hey data mining cuck, you are BLOCKED. Thanks.

??? i dont uderstand, seems like irony...
Not sure which one I have, its the JBL charge +, 3 or 4  i think.  Its amazing, we take it everywhere.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '15 Epi LP Standard with 57/57+ Gibbys
Blackstar S1-45, Marshall DSL100H, JetCity JCA50H
Overhere,most people who buy those speakers play rap in public without using headphones. 
KEF Muo. Admittedly, I work for them, but I owned one before I joined the company. Portable, good battery life, excellent sound, and If you buy a second one, you can pair them as a stereo pair or set them as synchronised mono units for a short range multiroom system (party mode).
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Dec 6, 2017,
I have been using an use a 50w ION Block Rocker for over a year, it is a nice Bluetooth speaker and has AM FM radio, 2 usb charging ports, and a jack so I can use it as a practice amp at low volumes. They can also pair up for stereo if you have two of them. Downside is its big and heavy with an 8inch speaker and tweeter and a lead acid battery. 
"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
anyone has "normal" table speakers with bluetooth feature?

an yeah,in my area the arabic teenagers play theyr arabaic pop music through these
I work in a refrigerated warehouse and almost everyone has A ion tailgater they carry on their jacks. They are tough, sound good, have good battery life (we work 11 hour shifts) and are pretty cheap at around $100