Page 2 of 2
Quote by Guitar137335
Some gypsies have (illegally) moved in a few doors from me, They have been burgling a few houses in my area.

I was going to play them some Gypsy jazz but it looks like I gotta do it the hard way...

I was thinking about doing a trip wire trap, BUT ima place some spikes or something so when they fall BAAM they will get badly injured hopefully.

Anyother ideas? 

If only I was in America I could’ve got a Shotgun

You can get one in the UK easily enough, as long as you're not a weirdo with a criminal record.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Replace the spikes with dildos and you're all set.  
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
OP trying go Home Alone on their asses
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

In a lot of places, you can be liable for injuries someone incurs on your property, whether they are trespassing or not, especially if you've clearly set up traps to intentionally injure someone.  You're better off with loud alarms or sirens or whatever to alert your neighbours and hopefully they'll call the police because of the noise if you're away.  Other than that, lights and other electronics set on a timer to turn on and off at different times can help.
Hopefully you have renter's/homeowner's insurance.  Having to make an insurance claim, filing a police report and hoping to get back some stolen stuff is definitely better than having a lawsuit brought against you by the very people who burgled you.
Little update

There is 11 of them living in a 2 bedroom house, they are also drug dealers....
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Quote by Guitar137335
Little update

There is 11 of them living in a 2 bedroom house, they are also drug dealers....

How do you know they’re dealers?
If you want to get rid of them, simply buy a massive bag of pistachio nuts and Hansel & Gretel their asses out of there.
Bladez22  The guy that patrols the local area told me. They use to live in a small town a couple miles away.
The locals are trying to get rid of them but sadly it’s not that easy. Somehow it’s not illegal so the police can’t do anything.
No one wants to mess with them. 
Where I live it’s pretty common for Gypsies to be dealers (tho I think it is all over Europe)
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Man this really sounds more and more like a job for the police

But I guess traps are the funnier option

So what you're gonna do is watch 2-3 Home Alone movies to get some ideas and hope that it works exactly like in the movies (which is unlikely but possible). It is possible they'll get really angry and they'll just kill you but on the other hand, maybe they have a good sense of humor and you can laugh it off with your new gypsy friends, and maybe you can even become a gypsy drug dealer too
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
just do lots of harmless but messy traps, where you've got buckets of paint and pies in the face and stuff then they'll just be embarrassed and they'll choose to reform their ways
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
just do lots of harmless but messy traps, where you've got buckets of paint and pies in the face and stuff then they'll just be embarrassed and they'll choose to reform their ways

This idea may have merit. I accidentally got a fly strip stuck to my hair once, that was really gross and annoying. So hanging a bunch of those would be a nice addition.
I don’t know where you are posting from OP but in the UK we don’t start on travellers unless we want the ever loving shit kicked out of us.

Don’t fuck with these gypsies. It will be very bad for you.
Another option...

Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
light their house so they have to run out and set the traps in front of their doors

also I know a cute gypsy girl but her parents have real jobs so they don't need to partake in typical gypsy behavior

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Don’t fuck with these gypsies. It will be very bad for you.

They only way it will work is if you are sure to dispose of all of them.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Electrify your door knobs and window panes
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Electrify your door knobs and window panes

ftfy
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Are these your neighbors? 

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 2 of 2