Randomly inspired by Guitar137335's thread.

Go here: http://serennu.com/tarot/pick.php and randomly pick 7 or however many cards you want to and post results/interpret them.

Here's what I got:

I'm not gonna try to guess what this means 😬... but I think the Moon one is trying to tell me something... gotta stay alert and maybe watch out for rocket launches to the moon maybe. Anyone know anything about tarot cards and how to read them?
Out of interest what thread was it?
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
gtfo with this minor arcana crap. nine of cups and seven of swords get real. all you need are the 22 major arcana.

anyway to 'read' tarot cards you first need a basic understanding of what the cards actually mean, ie the Moon is actually about imagination/fantasy and our animal nature. (just click through the cards on this page to see what the basic interpretations of them are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rider-Waite_tarot_deck) there's stuff to do with if the card is inverted or not, and there's a bunch of different layouts you can use (like the site has celtic cross and three card and whatever) and i don't know anything about that, but from what i know (which isn't much) tarotology is kind of an interpretation of tarot cards in context of the monomyth, so it's about storytelling and journey. if you get the fool card, it doesn't mean you're an idiot, it means that you're at the start of a journey. some of the tarot cards represent people you'll meet, such as the hermit (which would be yoda in star wars), the magician (obi-wan in star wars), others are more about experiences (chariot is loosely about 'taking the reigns' as it were).

there's also really really strong connections between tarot cards and qabalism which might be totally up your alley, idk.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Yeah, looked into the meanings and positionings for this layout, and apparently my advice section is recommending me Ten of Swords !! wth. I think they're telling me to wreck myself or something

Pretty interesting draw though, I gotta play around with that 22 arcana thing after work and make life decisions based on it. Heart of the cards yo
Quote by Fat Lard
Randomly inspired by Guitar137335's thread.

Go here: http://serennu.com/tarot/pick.php and randomly pick 7 or however many cards you want to and post results/interpret them.

Here's what I got:

I'm not gonna try to guess what this means 😬... but I think the Moon one is trying to tell me something... gotta stay alert and maybe watch out for rocket launches to the moon maybe. Anyone know anything about tarot cards and how to read them?

The moon represents your butt, and the swords and wands represent all the dicks in it. The knight of pentacles show you'll only be happy 5 at a time.

I don't know how you didn't see that, tbh.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
YES

fat lard made a cool thread

i mean i don't believe in this stuff, but i find it interesting

and i love the Pamela Colman Smith artwork

actually in the process of getting a tattoo of the tower card
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

actually in the process of getting a tattoo of the tower card
nice
if i were to get one it'd probably be hanging man on my left arm. where are you getting yours?
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I don't fux with the supernatural. My friend was really into this and gave me a reading once. I forget what she said tho.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I went to a card reader and she told me its my destiny to sleep with ur mum
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Randomly picking the cards doesn't work (for authenticity sake). I'm pretty sure the first card you start with is the card that is "associated" to you. Then the rest should be chosen with your mind asking your spirit guides for guidance, ideally by someone else who has the "gift" (so they can charge you, heh).

Can't remember exactly how you define the card that is associated to you but it's something along the lines of your birthday, hair and eye colour, etc. etc. You should be able to look up what the cards mean though. We had a book at home with it.

My mum used to dabble in that stuff and even at one stage worked for a toll call number where she had a fake name and put on a weird husky voice over the phone for mysticism sake lol. I'll go on the record as saying she did predict some stuff that became true (some anyone could have tbh), but also used a lot of post tense phrases like "I knew xyz would happen" as if she had the vision before it happened sort of thing.

Edit: oh yeah and the card layout in the OP is not finished, should be 3 more cards. Fat Lard
Last edited by Rebel Scum at Dec 7, 2017,
(wall of text incoming, kind of wish the reading made use of inverted cards though)

Card 1: The present. This card represents what is happening to the querent at the present time. It also reflects the querent’s state of mind and how they may be perceiving the situation.

Knight of Swords

"The Knight of Swords is often taken to represent a confident and articulate young man, who may act impetuously. The problem is that this Knight, though visionary, is unrealistic. He fights bravely, but foolishly."

Card 2: The challenge. This card represents the immediate challenge or problem facing the querent. This is the one thing that, if resolved, would make life a lot easier. Even if you draw a ‘positive’ card in this position, consider it carefully as it will still represent a challenge.

The Fool

"the Fool is usually interpreted as the protagonist of a story... is the path the Fool takes through the great mysteries of life and the main human archetypes"

Card 3: The past. This card represents the events that have lead up to the present situation and may provide some indication of how the challenge came about.

The Sun

"It is said to reflect happiness and contentment, vitality, self-confidence and success "

Card 4: The future. This card represents what is likely to occur within the next few weeks or even months. This is not the final outcome, simply the next step on the journey.

Six of Wands

Organization, Mobilization, Success and triumph, competent, honored and confident

Card 5: Above. This card reflects the querent’s goal, aspiration or best outcome with regards to the situation. It is what the querent is working towards consciously as they attempt to resolve the issue.

Six of Pentacles

"depicts a merchant weighing money in a pair of scales and distributing it to the needy and distressed. It signifies gratification, but also vigilance, for one cannot always gratify all the distressed "

Card 6: Below. This card reflects that which is within the subconscious realm of the querent and delves much deeper into the core foundation of the situation. It symbolises the underlying feelings and trends associated with the situation and can indicate what is truly driving the querent. This card may bring a surprise message to the querent, particularly if they are not deeply connected to their inner being (watch out for reversed cards here which are likely to indicate that this is an ‘unknown’ to the querent).

The Devil

"Being seduced by the material world and physical pleasures; lust for and an obsession with money and power. Also: Living in fear, domination and bondage; being caged by an overabundance of luxury; discretion should be used in personal and business matters "

Card 7: Advice. The advice card takes into account all that is happening within the querent’s life and presents a recommendation for what approach can be taken to address the current challenges.

King of Pentacles

"Security, control, power, discipline, abundance"

Card 8: External influences.  This card highlights the people, energies or events which will affect the outcome of the question and are beyond the querent’s control.

Queen of Cups

"She is described as a model of loving virtue, one who is purer of heart than most, a loving mother, and a loyal friend. "

Card 9: Hopes and/or fears. This is perhaps one of the most difficult positions to interpret. Keep in mind that hopes and fears are closely intertwined, therefore that which we hope for may also be that which we fear, and so may fail to happen. Sometimes it is useful to draw a second card for clarification after the reading has been laid and to read the two together.

Six of Pentacles

It is often associated with family matters, financial matters or a mix of the two. Some sources associate it with affluence or even riches. It may reflect a working environment

Clarification: The Chariot

"Symbolises balance or as some say, positive and negative working in tandem... Signals decision making, focus and determination. A willingness to take the reins"

Card 10: Outcome. This card is representative of where the situation is headed and if/how the issue will be resolved. It assumes the outcome based on the querent continuing their current course of action. Of course, if the outcome card is not a desirable outcome, it is within the free will of the querent to make the necessary changes to their situation.

Nine of Wands

"This card depicts a figure, weary from battle yet prepared to fight on. Order, discipline, an unassailable position. Any opposition will be defeated. Courage in the face of attack or adversity and a stability that cannot be removed. Good health."
Last edited by Dregen at Dec 7, 2017,
Quote by Baby Joel
nice
if i were to get one it'd probably be hanging man on my left arm. where are you getting yours?
i had thought about the hanged man a few times. it's still on the table, actually.

maybe upper left arm, whatever you call that in terms of anatomy. thinking through the placement a bit better than my first tat. hitchhiker's guide logo in the middle of my upper right arm, solid black and way too big. need to inquire about possible cover ups or other shit i could put around it so it won't be as noticeable.

if i do get the tower i wanna see if i can just get the meat of the image without the square border.

oh yeah, and the usage of the tarot suits in the persona games is great.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Three ability of great tarrot readers to pick up on details and social cues are pretty neat.
Quote by kalypto
you have to be pretty dumb to believe in this shit

I kinda like the pictures, though.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by Ippon

Ten of Pentacles 

This card is a symbol of financial security, accomplishment, and comfort. 

This card is a symbol of coppin' a feel on a dog's ass, while an elder bemusedly watches the same dog and another hound perform an act of fellatio censored by one of said pentacles. The red-robed lady is also flippin' you the bird, but again, she's also censored.

Ugly scene...

Edit: Is this the end-goal of financial security, accomplishment, and comfort? Orgy-oriented bestiality that utilizes children as fluffers accompanied by well-to-do women who display acts of disrespect towards any and all observers?
Last edited by Zaphikh at Dec 8, 2017,
Quote by Zaphikh
This card is a symbol of coppin' a feel on a dog's ass, while an elder bemusedly watches the same dog and another hound perform an act of fellatio censored by one of said pentacles. The red-robed lady is also flippin' you the bird, but again, she's also censored.

Ugly scene...

Edit: Is this the end-goal of financial security, accomplishment, and comfort? Orgy-oriented bestiality that utilizes children as fluffers accompanied by well-to-do women who display acts of disrespect towards any and all observers?

Your world is truly disturbing.  
Quote by Zaphikh
the same dog and another hound perform an act of fellatio 

pssh yeah right!
Quote by Masquirina
It means exchange dogecoin for hempcoin?

I was thinking that too. A lot of these cards have altcoins on them (most of the art is realism but those). I made some trades based off them