Page 2 of 10
Captain Colon and Corwinoid, your both goin' to have to get yourselves some avatars, I keep gettin you two mixed up.

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Just remember, he's a bad asspirate. I'm the asshole.

Edit: I'm not changing that... but goddamn that's just wrong.
Quote by les_kris
Corwinoid is God
I'm not even God-like... I've officially usurped the Almighty's throne.
Click here to worship me.

Member #3 of the Corwinoid Fan Club
^ yeah, that definatly sounds wrong. very wrong actually. i would sign up for #4 but id just make a fool of myself again. no one liked my jam in #2 (i have no votes )
Originally posted by Corwinoid

Edit: I'm not changing that... but goddamn that's just wrong.

ahaha, I thought you did it on purpose...I'm using it
The bad asspirate thing was intentional. It was mentioning that I'm the asshole in the same breath that was a complete slip. Sorry I had to explain it.
Quote by les_kris
Corwinoid is God

The bad asspirate thing was intentional. It was mentioning that I'm the asshole in the same breath that was a complete slip. Sorry I had to explain it.

Ohhhhhh...now it's even better

Nice one man

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Originally posted by jof1029
^ yeah, that definatly sounds wrong. very wrong actually. i would sign up for #4 but id just make a fool of myself again. no one liked my jam in #2 (i have no votes )

That doesn't mean you were bad, just everyone else was better!
Yeah jof, see my comments in the poll. I liked your jam in #2, I just think you got stuck with the wrong group.
Quote by les_kris
Corwinoid is God

Don't forget the little ones! I really want a semidecent (or at least somewhat detailed) review besides "rich was good everyone else sucked"
Cor, i saw you comments, and thanks for commenting. i just feel that i could have done better so im gonna whine about my performance. dont take me too seriously, im joking around most of the time when i say stuff like that. ah well, its all just for fun anyway.
i'd like to sign up for the next one i can.... if thats the fourth, then the fourth, if its #5, then #5.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.

You all are going to have to re-send in your Status thingys with your settings; it's impossible to know what tone you want without a backing. However, it's necessary for reg/jr placement I suppose?
Originally posted by SilentDeftone

You all are going to have to re-send in your Status thingys with your settings; it's impossible to know what tone you want without a backing. However, it's necessary for reg/jr placement I suppose?

i was just thinkin about that...forget it - if you have a setting you always use, then put it, otherwise forget it's there
Originally posted by SilentDeftone
it's impossible to know what tone you want without a backing.

Considering some of the tones we've gotten so far (as to how they match the backing, recording quality aside), I don't think it matters
Originally posted by Captain Colon
Considering some of the tones we've gotten so far (as to how they match the backing, recording quality aside), I don't think it matters

man - we've got ourselves one astute bad asspirate
I was the first to sign up for this one! Oh yeah!!!!!! Btw, if I got a seperate jam going (no competition, only one song that people will continuously add on...) would anyone be interested, and would someone rythym a bassline I'd use?
Danmnit, ill never make it in one everybody so quick, is it possible to sign up for the next one ahead of time?
Alex

-We may be human, but were still animals.
Originally posted by Fusion-M4st0r
Danmnit, ill never make it in one everybody so quick, is it possible to sign up for the next one ahead of time?

You sign up for #4 now
sign me up
Originally posted by farcry
that was very helpful ledzeppelin33, I am sure that all my problems will be solved thanks to your boundless charisma and intelligence.

Originally posted by bc2skaterpunk
i agree with ledzep dude
If the current trend continues, don't expect the 4th backing until the 3rd is done

Edit: And as for the 3rd, don't know how to help you all any myself. I do believe noob is on vacation for spring break. Be patient you all
^ Like I said, y'all should surprise him and have your solos finished BEFORE you get the backing track. It'll sound amazing!
Quote by les_kris
Corwinoid is God

Originally posted by m_b
If the current trend continues, don't expect the 4th backing until the 3rd is done

Edit: And as for the 3rd, don't know how to help you all any myself. I do believe noob is on vacation for spring break. Be patient you all

I just know it's going to be my turn when I don't feel like playing for a week
Sign me up for the fourth junior jam please.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Last edited by Xinlitik at Apr 7, 2005,
Username: audiorapist
Guitar: epi les paul studio gothic
Amp: squire 10w
Effect(s): zoom 606
Settings: I dont know yet, i havent got the backing track!
Experience: 4 years
Originally posted by GuitarN00b
oi, i'm sorry! i'm vacationing in sunny LA! bbl friday

Don't you mean smoggy LA
i am leaving friday morning, and comming back monday, dont put me in the beginning
meow :3
Awesome time to go on holiday, or "vacation" as you silly people over the pond call it.

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Originally posted by Captain Colon
Don't you mean smoggy LA

I don't trust air I can't see.
Quote by les_kris
Corwinoid is God

I don't trust air I can't see.

That's not air you're seeing.
no