Page 3 of 10
ok, i'm back - and i just got all the signups together for jam #4 - as for the backing track, i only have like 6 pms in my box, so that can't be everybody...
screw em, they had a week to do it, now we all just get longer parts...maybe enough time to put some real structure in
hmmm...you think we shold do that? arghh...hold on, lemme see what i have first - what i have will be up by the end of the day
it better be, i'm gettin impatient here. put a twelve bar blues kinda thing on, i love blues and i think a lot of people here do as well.
o and what happens about MOS if he gets all the votes coz he's left UG now?
Originally posted by stiff-upper-lip
it better be, i'm gettin impatient here. put a twelve bar blues kinda thing on, i love blues and i think a lot of people here do as well.
o and what happens about MOS if he gets all the votes coz he's left UG now?

Then either whoever got second highest wins or they hold another vote, duh ;o

I hope WindJammer sent in his app, I think he's the only one I'm actually interested in hearing, never heard of anyone else on there
Was I supposed to PM you for junior signups or just post in this thread like I did?
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

PM me your info - it's a lot easier than making me look through the thread for everything

i've only got 8 infos in
*Backs GuitarN00b into a corner* ... *WindJammer and CaptainColon pull out lead pipes*...
Originally posted by GuitarN00b
butbutbut...i've only got EIGHT!

8/2 = 4

10:00 / 4 = 2:30

4 people with 2.5 minutes each, unless the backing track is less or greater than 10 minutes, in which case substitute the appropriate numbers. Also I really want to try this now when I'm getting smashed so plz post it soon.

*discards lead pipe in favor of broken whiskey bottle*
Originally posted by Gurgle!Argh!
for #4 we should have some jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazz

Maybe #3 will be the jaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzz!
but i want to be the one to play jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazz
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
That will sound like shit, most users here will just use a single mode/scale throughout the song, when one can play about 6 different scales over a given chord. People simply wouldn't be good enough, IMO (not to say that I'm amazing, but people aren't generally informed enough, judging by the other jams)...

Not to say I want to play over metal, but if I must, I must...
Originally posted by WindJammer
That will sound like shit, most users here will just use a single mode/scale throughout the song, when one can play about 6 different scales over a given chord. People simply wouldn't be good enough, IMO (not to say that I'm amazing, but people aren't generally informed enough, judging by the other jams)...

Not to say I want to play over metal, but if I must, I must...

Well how many people actually listen to the junior jam anyway?
Two junior jams eh?

*E* NICE TRACK, I love it (except for the end, it's kinda sudden), can't wait for the wankers before me to finish

Actually nevermind about the ending, didn't hear the drum fill before it Might as well try out my new wah
Last edited by Captain Colon at Apr 9, 2005,
Originally posted by Captain Colon
Two junior jams eh?

*E* NICE TRACK, I love it (except for the end, it's kinda sudden), can't wait for the wankers before me to finish

well, i decided everybody sucked too much, so nobody could be in the regular jam - so two junior jams...jk, fixed it!
Yeha, nice track, i have a few questions though)

1. What keys it in? (or do we have to work that out ourselves?)

2. Because I'm last, do i wait for everyone else to finish before doing mine?

3. How much of the track am I going to be playing on?

Originally posted by WindJammer
Can I ask where I may find this backing track?

Click the link in the first post
I love this backing track, i feel sorry for the person that has to solo over the tempo change(unless of course they are pretty good)
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Originally posted by Funky P
I love this backing track, i feel sorry for the person that has to solo over the tempo change(unless of course they are pretty good)

I really wanted to, it's my favorite part...if the guy who has it doesn't like it, just let me know Same goes for whoever's last!
Last edited by Captain Colon at Apr 9, 2005,
what key is it in?

how long is each of our "slots"?

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Originally posted by TheI7ark
When is mine due?

I think 2 days is the norm, but ASAP is always good
Originally posted by sixteen times
what key is it in?

You must find that out for yourself, grasshopper...I wish I had a better ear cause I don't know either, I just play stuff and it ends up sounding good

how long is each of our "slots"?

~30 seconds, a little less...just try not to end halfway through a bar
Shouldnt the key be givin, i mean when u jam with ur friends it not like like, "what key is this in?"........"Ull have to find out!"

Also, didnt u give the key in the last 2?.......also i would never figure it out.

Cool track too, lol i would like to see somone shred just to piss everyone off........lol jk jk
Quote by greenday1182
i just heard the most amazing solo ever. it's in a song called "holiday" by green day. its even harder than some of blink 182s stuff!! im gonna learn this solo right now! give it a listen, its really good sounding and not too easy.
btw....... u guys want me to put the jam track on my Dmusic site, that way peeps dont have to register?
Quote by greenday1182
i just heard the most amazing solo ever. it's in a song called "holiday" by green day. its even harder than some of blink 182s stuff!! im gonna learn this solo right now! give it a listen, its really good sounding and not too easy.
Originally posted by morgan
btw....... u guys want me to put the jam track on my Dmusic site, that way peeps dont have to register?

go for it - no reason not to - i'll be getting a dmusic site for these jams soon enough

and i think it's in C, just by listening
alright, ill do it now

btw, i think i came to the same conlusion sound like C or is at least something close......
Quote by greenday1182
ok its up, dmusic sites in my sig if u want to put it on main page or sumthing
Quote by greenday1182
Originally posted by morgan
alright, ill do it now

btw, i think i came to the same conlusion sound like C or is at least something close......

I was thinking G major
how do u play in the ug jam how do u record it on your comp
Quote by drevil814
Real snipers don't care if you're jumping. They wait for the oppertune moment to strike. Moral?: You're friend sucks ass at Halo and is probably homosexual.