Page 5 of 10
Originally posted by TheI7ark
Can I switch with somebody? I have my Jazz concert tonight and I can't afford to take time away from practicing...

I guess I'll do it

*E* Ah jeez it was due yesterday, jerk

*E2* I'm going out so I might not get it in until late today, but if someone else wants to take it that's fine.
Last edited by Captain Colon at Apr 10, 2005,
goddamn this is hard...barely room enough for two licks :X

Screw it, my part comes up in the middle of the slow part, i'm not giving it up D:
Originally posted by Junkstuff1
I think we're being a bit anal about this, and I don't know where you came up with 153 and then, later, 170 seconds, WindJammer, but I think it's good that you figured out some slots. Again, I'm sorry I went over.

Well, there's 5 at the beginning, 12 at the end... I change it around to suit the purposes of what we're talking about.
hmm, i cant get to the back tracking at all, whats giong on
meow :3
Originally posted by WindJammer
Well, there's 5 at the beginning, 12 at the end... I change it around to suit the purposes of what we're talking about.

All right, it should be all good now, though.
Computer programmers are loopy.
- That's one of my own!
Originally posted by Remebol

U can try going to my dmusic site (link is in my sig), i uploaded it there...........
Quote by greenday1182
i just heard the most amazing solo ever. it's in a song called "holiday" by green day. its even harder than some of blink 182s stuff!! im gonna learn this solo right now! give it a listen, its really good sounding and not too easy.
It's up...not too proud of it, and it cracks once, but whatever, videogames are more important! I'll admit to being happy with my tone though.

http://capnc.dmusic.com

Now all I can do is pray that whoever gets the slow part in either jam drops out
Originally posted by Remebol

that's all right - the backing track is only useful for the first two ppl - you'll just need to dl the jammer before you's track
Originally posted by SilentDeftone
WTF, mature content?

You must be mature and open-minded for all the junior jams I think
Nice, Cap'n. My favorite part is that little arpeggio around 18 seconds.
Computer programmers are loopy.
- That's one of my own!
Originally posted by SilentDeftone

I must say, although you seemed lost at 16 seconds, I wanted you to keep going at the end. That last note really hit the spot!

-SD

Yeah I definitely wasn't lost (I think ), I dunno if I messed up the note or I just didn't pick it hard enough, the settings I have are pretty sensitive to picking dynamics so I was trying to keep it softer. I wanted to keep going too
that was pretty cool........i guess i better find a better tone..........
Quote by greenday1182
i just heard the most amazing solo ever. it's in a song called "holiday" by green day. its even harder than some of blink 182s stuff!! im gonna learn this solo right now! give it a listen, its really good sounding and not too easy.
i thght the tone was ok - yea, aruond 16, you did seem to get lost a bit...i loved the beginning tho
so whats the deal, are we going to do a jam together so ppl are over lapping? and have like 20 seconds to them selfs, or are we having the each person has there own 2:00 mins of fame?, i like the each person has there own thing, i mean there are going to be more jams...
meow :3
Originally posted by morgan
that was pretty cool........i guess i better find a better tone..........

Line out to line in and a little reverb works wonders
It's got a ton of reverb, the knob is like 75% of the way up ;o

I have also found the magic of the neck pickup, it almost makes me wish I didn't buy a new bridge pickup (but not really, I'm just on a bluesy kick)
Hey, how come I'm not on the list of jam 4's signups?
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Originally posted by Xinlitik
Hey, how come I'm not on the list of jam 4's signups?

yep, sry, you were too late
Dangit, I posted 4 days ago.

Edit: Or was the PM required? I only did that 2 days ago I think.

I think we need to wait for ug jam 4 thread to pop up before signing up for 5.

whooo only just noticed that my deadline is today! shall have it in by end o day. when recording it should i just use my multitracker to put it together and send my recording in with the backing track? if that makes any sense...
Originally posted by Xinlitik
I think we need to wait for ug jam 4 thread to pop up before signing up for 5.
yup

audiorapist, it'd probably be a lot easier to just do it all in audacity if you can, unless of course you don't use it ;o But you can put it together however you want as long as it works
Right, Captains jam ends at 23 seconds... how long should I jam for, (or when should I stop?)

Thanks...

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
am sorry to say this guys, but am gona av to pull out of the Jam, iv got too much college work going on and i just don't av time to record it and because i don't av any recordin equip at home i av to book into colleges studio and just givin a space of two days to submit your jam isnt long enough for me.
^^^ I had problems too, but I just busted out 2 takes really quick (literally plugged in and recorded, no warm up) and that is why i sucked lol.

Im uploading now... Ill post it in a few mins...

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Last edited by sixteen times at Apr 11, 2005,