Page 3 of 115
Heres a close up of the one i made. It took one and a half years (on and off). The bridge p/up is a Schaller Golden '50, and at the neck is a DiMarzio Super-Dist. It has a jackson style fingerboard with the shark-tooth inlays (23 frets). The finish is in sunburst blue and took 16 coats of laquer

And sounds amazing
Attachments:
mini-dsc00272.jpg
Here's my setup. Got a Marshall MG100HDFX head with a MG412 cab. I know it's not popular around here but it was cheap. Got it at half price brand new. Beside it is my newest guitar. My Ibanez RG2550e. It's a 2005 prestige model. Pretty damn sweet. On the floor are my Boss DS-2 and Marshall footswitch.
Attachments:
rig2.jpg
Reading this will only waste your time.
Last edited by Sissyneck at May 12, 2005,
Ahhh!
I see.
I made a thread in the pit about posting pics of your other instruments and it was closed after somebody said something about the electric guitar forum.
So I came in to this forum in confusion... and now I know why *bangs head with hand and rolls eyes at self*
There's already an official thread for that

I don't know if any of you guys are into violin or not. I haven't got pics of my guitar (acoustic) but I'm curious to see what you guys think about the violin.
Link to pics.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/donkeytonk123/album?.dir=5d52&.src=ph
my main axe
less talk more rock
Last edited by slade43 at May 15, 2005,

This is a strat made a Saga Kit. I bought a new pickguard for it and my dad made some white chrome knobs (not shown) for it.
Takamine EGS-330S
Fender Mexican Strat (1990)
Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Soon to be joined by a Fender American Deluxe Ash Strat.
Attachments:
kit.jpg
Originally posted by WKD_fingers
Damn taht violins pretty nice! I like the bookmatched flamed maple on the back- looks tasty . The bridge looks gorgeous too!

Thanks!
I'm kind of worried it (the bridge) is warping a little tiny bit thanks to this stupid Texas weather.

Last think I want to do is take it to a luthier and spend half of what I paid for it getting a new bridge and soundpost setup done.
I love my Agile =)

Quote by gpderek09
because geoff owns your soul. duh.
Last edited by iamtehwalrus768 at May 16, 2005,
Here's my (almost) one and only- Yamaha F-325 acoustic. Sorry for the bad picture quality, I'll get better a better one up sometime in the future.

Yeah, my friend Carly is on the left side....
Ibanez GAX-70 Axe
Crate FXT15 Combo Amp
Monster S-100 Standard Series 21-foot Cable
Dunlop Tortex .50mm Picks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamaha F-325 Acoustic
Castilla CN40 Classical
Jim Dunlop Medium Picks
and here's my amp. my me-50 is just off screen, but you've all seen them I'm sure...

Jackson JG-2
50 Watt All Tube
Attachments:
amp.jpg

I don't have a clue of what happened in that first picture. I'm going to take it again later to fix that up.
Last edited by alexgui at May 16, 2005,

This is my baby, Bailey. Dillion DL600GT; a phenomenal copy of a 1956 Goldtop Les Paul.

Shecter C1 EA with JB / Jazz SD pickups

line6 Pod 2.0 [pedal board not shown]

the part of guitar you can see is a Hamer Archtop
Originally posted by 107
how can you come up with your own quotes? A quote is something someone else already said
Warning to metallica32971, one pic per post please! And guys please dont commnet on rule breakers, PM me or report the post, reduces the amount of posts i have to clean up.
second pic for the week this is all my guitars

left to right

Squire Strat, but its some kind of anniversy edition it a natural finish

Hamer Arch top in a cherry sunburst

Ibanez AE 12 string

Ibanez JS100

Schecter C1 E/A with SD pickups
Originally posted by 107
how can you come up with your own quotes? A quote is something someone else already said
Quote by jpetrucci5655
"get a tube amp or i will hire a huge-dicked-hermaphrodite to come rape ur cornhole."

Quote by xmurderoticax
I just got a line 6 flextone head and a spider II body.
Originally posted by acdc101
Two posts a week and no multiple pics....

One of four:

Heritage Les Paul, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Std, Gibson '76 LP Custom, Gibson LP Standard, Gibson LP Supreme.

Wow man thats a sh*t load of awesome guitars! where'd u get the money to buy 6 Gibsons!!

Takamine EG530C

My one week old baby.
It does play beautiful
Soon to be joined by an Epi Les Paul.
Sorry about the bad quality.
Originally posted by loop-de-luke
Wow man thats a sh*t load of awesome guitars! where'd u get the money to buy 6 Gibsons!!

No pic=warning, it clearly states to read the rules before posting.

A scratched, and dinged, Squier Strat. Bought it in late 2003 or early 2004.
me basses (sry not an amazing pic, it was for the 'show your room' thread)
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
Last edited by TomD03 at May 24, 2005,
just got it signed by marky ramone

he told me to stay in school & tell all my friends because education is very important...
Originally posted by edg
Custom L-5S. Pretty rare. I think it's a 74. I've had it about 25 years.

The Hollow body is Super 400CES.

Both play like real gems

-edg-

I've never seen a guitar like that L-5S. Can you give us some more pics at different angles?

Pic 3/4.

^ Washburn Custom Shop Roger Waters RW300 Signature. 34 out of 100 made.
The green one is a washburn Custom shop Idol. Best flame to ever come out of Washburn, or so the Wasburn Custom Shop guys say.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Pic 4/4, and 2nd of the week.

On top of the couch: a Dean acoustic, flamed maple back, sids and front, and a Fender DG-7, a great sounding acoustic, cheap too.

On the floor: Epiphone Joe pass Emperor, beautiful guitar. sounds great too. And next to it, Danelectro Double neck 6/12. Relatively cheap and sounds nice. The 6 string sounds sort of telecaster-esque, very twangy.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Last edited by acdc101 at May 28, 2005,
Aight, here's my setup...from left to right :
Roland Micro-Cube, the best 10-watt (I think it's 10-watts)practice amp
Ibanez Concord acoustic (mid 60's, i think)
Gibson 2004 SG Standard-Heritage Cherry
Marshall MG100DFX amp
Gibson 2004 Les Paul Standard-Ebony
Digi-Tech RP 200 FX Processor ( a purchase I'm not proud of )
Attachments:
dsc00232.jpg
Quote by adhuv

i want to pull her

then ram it down her throat til she goes blue

well i would if it was big enough

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
My new electric, plays very good

Sorry for the crappy image quality.

Epiphone les paul std. pick guard removed.
B-52 100watt all tube halfstack. best sounding amp for the money.
Epiphone G-400

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

My Customised Samick Sg has got Emg ZW set in it and grover tuners. Session 75 watt amazing clean and nex boxer worthy reverb, Boss Metal zone, Plug bank acdc thingy, Digitech Whammy, and Dunlop hendrix wah/fuzz. And i also have an MXR 6 band eq thats not in the pic
Attachments:
my gear.jpg