Page 4 of 115
Originally posted by AnarchyGuitarst
These are nice guitars. I like guitars. I only have one. It's a crappy Yamaha but I'm getting a Fender Standard Strat soon...or maybe a Schmidt OE30...or maybe a Cort M200. Who knows? Your gear sucks beatallica.

:-o! Uh oh I don't have a picture am I gonna get a warning?
Please don't warn me beatallica, please don't.

No can do, rules is rules.
Maverick F2, Tanglewood Acoustic, Marshall soloist amp, Korg ax1500G effects.
Attachments:
mvc-826s.jpg
There are many guitarists, but few Guitar players.
So heres my two axes o/ . The one on the right, is my Maverick Jr-4 (Jim Root, Sig), i tell you what, this guitar is the most powerful ive heard in my life , plays like a dream, and the one on the right is my Fender Stratocaster - Delux Series (Tom Delonge Sig). This guitar is really awesome as well, great pickup on it. Colour lets it down though hehe . I will post some more of my rig in the week. peace.
Attachments:
5.jpg
My Ibanez SZ520 QM with a killer blue guilt top. I put a seymour duncan JB in the bridge and this thing is killer, amazing tone for only $460. Best money spent...ever!

I also have my 15watt Ibanez amp (oh yeah)...Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion Pedal with mod (best pedal ever, sweet distortions of all kinds), Korg AX1500G effects processorm korg tuner, picks, and my Ibanez Acoustic (PF).
Attachments:
ibanez sz520qm.jpg
Last edited by ibanez4life SZ! at Jun 2, 2005,
I know you are only supposed to have 2 pics in a week, but I am gonna make an attempt to do 4 and see what happens, I don't see what the big deal is, since its not spam or anything, so here we go:

My Fender Standard Strat (MIM)

My Acoustic, a Norman B15

My 5150II, and Agile 2800DLX

My Pedal Board: Boss TU-2, Boss CE-5, Dunlop Crybaby 535Q, and my 5150II footswitch
Guitars: Agile 2800DLX (LH), Fender Standard Strat (LH)
Amps: Peavey 5150 II, Peavey ValveKing 112
Effects: Boss Ge-7, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Digitech Digi-Delay, Electro Harmonix Holy Grail reverb
Originally posted by AbsentiA
I know you are only supposed to have 2 pics in a week, but I am gonna make an attempt to do 4 and see what happens, I don't see what the big deal is, since its not spam or anything, so here we go:

and still, we dont get it....so much rulebreaking...in the title "READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING" and yet there's still this crap...

*click pic for bigger*

...pic of the s blackjack, Schecter forever
-Mike
Well here is my Rig...

On the Left is my Washburn Acoustic DS10C which plays like a dream...awesome guitar

Next is my Silvertone SG which is a beauty as well, amazing tone and plays beautifully!

My latest purchase, the LANEY MXD 65 which is a really really cool amp which sounds like a 100 watts amp!! Equipped with a Celestion Seventy 80, this thing rocks! Has some effects to play around with as well

Next is my Boss me-50 that needs no introduction...a wonderful effects processor, simply the best..

My Laney FS-2 Footswitch for the amp.

Also have a Samich 15 watts amp not in the pic

PS: oh and thats my Philips mini HI-FI system there, it totally rocks!
Attachments:
100_0581.jpg
Originally posted by AbsentiA
I know you are only supposed to have 2 pics in a week, but I am gonna make an attempt to do 4 and see what happens, I don't see what the big deal is, since its not spam or anything, so here we go

hmmm, i wonder what will happen...........
cort X6, me new japanese made fender telecaster and my first ever guitar - Sh!tty stagg
PAIN is just a WEAKness leaving the BODY...

blah blah blah
sorry the pics a little bit fatter than expected
PAIN is just a WEAKness leaving the BODY...

blah blah blah
Beatallicafan I think you're a hypocrite, because your posting posting a whole bunch of bullsh!t about the rules that you're not even following, because you keep posting with out a picture. I have nickname that I know some people might not like but its my opinion,... you're the "Saddam Hussein of Ultimate Guitar Forums". Oh and just to follow you're rules here's a picture...

http://www.deayton.com/guitars/blackray.jpg
My Amp, a Lab Series L11 200w head, with a cab I dont know what make/model it is.

Chest, I hope you gte banned...
Quote by gpderek09
because geoff owns your soul. duh.
Last edited by iamtehwalrus768 at Jun 4, 2005,
Sorry it's so bad quality It was a cellphone pic once again, and the diameter of that camera is like 4, maybe 5mm.

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Roland Cube 15 (hate it)
Attachments:
5685311_18831920_0.jpg
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Jun 4, 2005,
And here's another of both guitars, before I sell the Used 1992 Mexican Fender Strat with a hot rails in the bridge.

EDIT: Chest, you are truly a retard. Rules are there for a reason, Beatallica_fan is a mod here, so go eat shit alright pal? DO NOT POST WITHOUT A PIC! You're spamming. Idiot, "even if you're going to banned" which you are since you've been warned already, UG can ban your damn IP adress
Attachments:
5321618_17674009_0.jpg
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Jun 4, 2005,
Originally posted by Chestaufissen
Beatallicafan I think you're a hypocrite, because your posting posting a whole bunch of bullsh!t about the rules that you're not even following, because you keep posting with out a picture. I have nickname that I know some people might not like but its my opinion,... you're the "Saddam Hussein of Ultimate Guitar Forums". Oh and just to follow you're rules here's a picture...

http://www.deayton.com/guitars/blackray.jpg

Well i was considering replacing the usual warning/banning system by simply arranging the use of mustard gas on those that step out of line, so you're probably not too far off with that. I post without a pic but i only do it when im dealing with people who have broken the rules. Like now, when im giving you your warning. This is a thread i started and look after, we had a previous thread and it went to crap so i have gotten stricter on the rules, and most people appreciate it, majority rules, the rules stay as do my enforcement of them.
I would just like to say, chestaufissen you are a retard, okay I feel better now.

My brand new Jackson DKMGT

Every action leads to reaction.
Every choice to a consequence.
Foolish decisions yield a price to pay.
Pass the blame and yet the debt remains.

-Aletheian
Last edited by iloveibanez at Jun 4, 2005,
And number 2. My Ibanez GAX-30, my Behringer I forget what model, and my Jackson DKMGT again. On the ground, Boss MT2 distortion pedal, weeping demon wah pedal, My Korg GA-30 tuner and my cables, picks and strap locks.

Every action leads to reaction.
Every choice to a consequence.
Foolish decisions yield a price to pay.
Pass the blame and yet the debt remains.

-Aletheian
I would like to say, I love Ibanez too, but I was just expressing my opinion, sure I post without a picture too but then again so does a certain person we all know but apparently he has a "good excuse". excuses are really for kids, I don't get why people are trying to suck up to this hobo when you could still make another account, its not like they'll track you down and break your computer for making another one, so there's no point in these rules you break and you get banned but then still have another account or you don't and you just keep looking around like the people without accounts. And then oh yeah I know there's dial-ups around here but its there fault for going into the board they could just not waste their time and just look around the Tabs and stuff like that.
I know there are certain that don't feel like reading that post but so what go ahead and say I wasted my time look at you guys you're in a forum where you talk too people through a computer I think thats a waste and thats why I just usually come in and look at the Tabs
Moving on from Chest, the 15 year old nerd without a girlfriend, heres my gear:

Epiphone BB Les Paul
Marshall Valvestate 2x65w
Johnson J-Station FX (Not recommended, break easily)
Some Italian brand 'Eko' acoustic, allegedly from the 70s

Hope the pic works
Attachments:
mygear.jpg
Hitler Bad, Vandals Good
I know there are certain that don't feel like reading that post but so what go ahead and say I wasted my time look at you guys you're in a forum where you talk too people through a computer I think thats a waste and thats why I just usually come in and look at the Tabs

Ok i think we all know what happens next.
I would like to say, I love Ibanez too, but I was just expressing my opinion, sure I post without a picture too but then again so does a certain person we all know but apparently he has a "good excuse". excuses are really for kids, I don't get why people are trying to suck up to this hobo when you could still make another account, its not like they'll track you down and break your computer for making another one, so there's no point in these rules you break and you get banned but then still have another account or you don't and you just keep looking around like the people without accounts. And then oh yeah I know there's dial-ups around here but its there fault for going into the board they could just not waste their time and just look around the Tabs and stuff like that.

some of us just find it easier to just listen to the rules - to make this thread a much smoother and easier experience

beat, why dont you just ban him and delete his posts, this thread is a GALLERY - not a discussion, people just want to scroll through to see what others are playing, not to have to scroll through this crap

why should we put up with this shit?? why should beat have to put up with this shit?

another pic: of the violen, Schecter, and Ibanez Artwood

-Mike
Ok my first pic is of my guitars.
At the front is my Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty, I love it, great sound.
At the back is my Hofner Acoustic, which I also love, and my cruddy Falcon Strat that has decided to conk out after being a perfectly good beginning guitar. Now it sounds like a banjo if you play the first string on the 2nd fret.
Attachments:
black beauty.jpg
- Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty w/EMG 81 & EMG 85
- Ibanez S470 "Baby Blue"
- Jim Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah Pedal
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- POD 2.0
- Vox AD30VT
My last pic is of my other guitar related stuff.
My fantastic Vox AD30VT, best amp for its money in my opinion.
At the front is a Boss MT-2 Metal Zone and my Boss PW-10 Virtual Wah, which I'm part exchanging for a better wah once I've got the cash. The sound is far too digital for my taste.
Attachments:
vox.jpg
- Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty w/EMG 81 & EMG 85
- Ibanez S470 "Baby Blue"
- Jim Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah Pedal
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- POD 2.0
- Vox AD30VT
Originally posted by HopePoisoned
some of us just find it easier to just listen to the rules - to make this thread a much smoother and easier experience

beat, why dont you just ban him and delete his posts, this thread is a GALLERY - not a discussion, people just want to scroll through to see what others are playing, not to have to scroll through this crap

why should we put up with this shit?? why should beat have to put up with this shit?

another pic: of the violen, Schecter, and Ibanez Artwood

because i have issued warnings and have banned him i need to keep the posts here as evidence, silly i know but now we have this (IMO) stupid forum of the banned i like to have as much back up as possible for the reasons i ban people.

see the crack? under the influence. worst part about it i dont even remember cracking it.
she still sounds amazing though. SOOOO deep.

because of the arched back, there is no back bracing.
ill post pics of my new washburn electric which is due to arrive at my house TOMORROW! im so excited.
Gibson Vintage Mahogany
Agile 3500
Peavey VTM60
Peavey VTM120
Fender HRDx

Originally posted by Bill43 All I'm trying to say is that IKilledMyWalletBuyingGuitars has every right to get whatever he wants. .
Last edited by ikilledkenny54 at Jun 6, 2005,
My Agile AL2500, old picture but it still looks the same as always.

"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
Last edited by undead_bunny at Jun 6, 2005,
Agile LP2000 Black
I call it "Killer Wail"
Originally posted by Bill43 All I'm trying to say is that IKilledMyWalletBuyingGuitars has every right to get whatever he wants. .
Originally posted by beatallica_fan
because i have issued warnings and have banned him i need to keep the posts here as evidence, silly i know but now we have this (IMO) stupid forum of the banned i like to have as much back up as possible for the reasons i ban people.

you could just edit a lecture into the first post/thread start - listing the warns and bans and strictly enforcing the rules

oh yes, new week anyway - so here's a new pic

the Schecter and the Accoustic again

-Mike
Originally posted by ikilledkenny54
Agile LP2000 Black
I call it "Killer Wail"

[snip][/snip]

Dude, you're guitar is beautiful.

My Jazz bass.

It's my baby.
haha
My baby...