Page 5 of 115
This is my Maveric F2 I like the cool rotary volume and tone control. The pickups are Duncan Designed, whatever that is supposed to mean!. The 5t way switch is great and silent; unlike my yamaha which is very noisy when switched.
Attachments:
mvc-833s.jpg
There are many guitarists, but few Guitar players.
This is a close up just for the fun of it. If you look closley you can see my reflection in the guitar. Cooooool.
Attachments:
mvc-830s.jpg
There are many guitarists, but few Guitar players.
wow, nice guitar 12string!
Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you suck
Originally posted by meh!
^yes NAKED in womens UNDERWEAR was he?
Once it ain't disposed by any specific order, i'll assume u can all tell what's what:
A Marshall Rocket Special
A (broken) Kustom KGA10
A Zoom 505II
And this weird pedal, thank actually came with a synthetizer and was supposed to work as a volume pedal, but works as a footwitch.

Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Last edited by jmag at Jun 9, 2005,
^ wtf thats gross
Quote by drevil814
Real snipers don't care if you're jumping. They wait for the oppertune moment to strike. Moral?: You're friend sucks ass at Halo and is probably homosexual.
guitarzilla70, you ****ing retard, that isnt even remotely funny, get the **** out of here you attention seeking piece of ****. dont you have anything better to do than harrass??
thank u for deleting the post mod
Quote by drevil814
Real snipers don't care if you're jumping. They wait for the oppertune moment to strike. Moral?: You're friend sucks ass at Halo and is probably homosexual.
yeah, that one was scary...
Originally posted by acdc101
I've never seen a guitar like that L-5S. Can you give us some more pics at different angles?

Yep, here's a composite of several shots.

The L5S was considered kind of like an ultra fancy Les Paul. They were made for only several years in the 70s. The later versions don't have the trapeze tail. The body is somewhat shaped like a squashed Les Paul and is very tapered along the edges. The binding and detail is equisite. IMO, it's THE most elegant production solid body ever made. I bought this used around 1980 for about $750 ($400 cash plus my LP Gold Top trade). Probably it's worth in the thousands now. Gibson has recently reissued the L5S. No trapeze and only 1 pickup(!). There's also a similar L6S which has 2 pickups (it's a bit cheaper).

-edg-
Attachments:
l5s.jpg
Epiphone G 400 Korea '98
Peavey Envoy 110 USA '00
Yamaha F 335 Indonesia '00
Boss OS 2
DOD Super Chorus
Next Chorus (Best chorus theres is...)
Wah Cry Baby

Epiphone G400
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss Me 50
Boss Dr 660
Boss OS 2

My Epiphone Les Paul Custom with swineshead pickups (paduak and york gum, rosewood and zebrano)

The acoustic my uncle found, it needs a little technical work done on it, frets etc, but once thats done, it'l be lovely, the tone is already nice. I'm presuming it's mahogany, the grain certainly looks that way, but i'm not sure. If anyone can clarify.
An Airbag Saved My Dub
heres an ibanez GSA60 just picked up for my brothers birthday.
the paint has strange finish makes it look dirty. but it sounds pretty good for the price.
Attachments:
dsc02185.jpg
My new Dean 79ML. I got it off of a friend of a friend, brand new. I don't have a camera anymore so I'll post one of the pictures the guy I bought it off of sent to me before I bought it off him.

"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
My new Distortion pedal. It's a PSK DST-5, not a very known pedal,
but hey, it has a nice distortion and i love it...so...

sorry about the pic quality
Attachments:
psk dst-5.jpg
Anger is Human, Forgivness is Divine, Masturbation is Fun.
My new Washburn electric:

i am very happy with it. The flash was on in that pic. It's actually a lot darker than that. The fretboard is basically black. Very black for rosewood.

the body and neck are mohagony. I like that they didnt just paint those parts a solid color, but rather theyre stained/dyed (w/e) really dark and transparent so you can still see the grain.
Last edited by DarkHorse85 at Jun 14, 2005,
I dig the headstock

18:1 grovers too

All that for only 300 dollars. Beat that homeslice
Last edited by DarkHorse85 at Jun 14, 2005,
Gibson LP Standard
Originally posted by Bill43 All I'm trying to say is that IKilledMyWalletBuyingGuitars has every right to get whatever he wants. .
My Baby:
Peavey Wolfgang Standard

My Rig:

Peavey Wolfgang Standard Dark Cherryburst
Fender Sidekick Reverb 20
Morley Bad Horsie II Contour Wah
Boss SD-1 SuperOverdrive
Ibanez Power Lead
nice^

Member of the No-Testicle Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!

Founder of the 'I'm Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage And Damn Proud Of It!' Club. PM me to join!
No, not again...

Read the rules people!

Anyway... there's my rig.

On the left side is my Fender Strat and on the right side is my Ibanez JEM7VWH.

The amp is Behringer GX112 and in front of it is my Boss GT-8.
No.1 my beautiful Allan Holdsworth Ibanez, AKA "spid":

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
No.2 Ummm..... Headless!

EDIT: Note the whammy bar has now had about 1" and a bit cut off it, made it feel 100% better.
For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
This is my old ****ty stagg strat with a few mods. The bridge single coil was replaced with a Seymour duncan JB and the middle tone pot was assigned to the bridge, I also replaced the tuners and painted my initials on the headstock. I'm gonna fit a new neck single in the near future too. Anyway I'm very happy with it at the moment: It holds its tuning and the new humbucker sounds great, I was a bit worried that the the quality of the alder in the body would have a detrimental affect on sound, but it hasn't really had too much of an impact.

Quite bad photo, but you get the idea.
...Bleep Bloop...
A close up of the body, slightly better photo, all be it slightly dingy still.

...Bleep Bloop...
This is it. It's a custom Pink Floyd tribute guitar with EMG-DG 20 Pickups. Theres also a Jimi Hendrix Wah Wah case. I have the pedal and its the best pedal ever (well for Voodoo Child effects).

NOTICE MY CAT ON THE AMP. LOL
Attachments:
guitar.jpg
Last edited by blakehendrix at Jun 22, 2005,
Here is the same guitar, just a picture of the Pink Floyd inlays. It has the prism from DSOTM in it.

Srry for the bad quality. I will include more pictures next week. I'm soon to get a Jimi Hendrix Fender Strat Custom Made for about $1200. Can't wait.
Attachments:
guitar2.jpg
Last edited by blakehendrix at Jun 21, 2005,

my strat... custom pickups and red tortoise shell pickguard
UG Blues Mafia
Founding Members: Forklifterer, Steve Cropper, Crzyrckgtrst28, and TNfootballfan62
PM one of us for membership opportunities.

www.ultimateblues.cjb.net
Forumers Needed.
Here is my gear:

-Ibanez GRX40 (electric guitar)
-Ibanez TB15 (amp)
-Yamaha CG-171S (classical guitar)
-Ibanez LF7 - waste of money
-Ibanez SH7 - waste of money
-Ibanez MU30 (tuner metronome(
-Ibanez GU10 (tuner)
-Old Metronome
-Some Jim Dunlop Picks

That's My Gear.
Attachments:
img_3748.jpg
Well here's mine: a Yamaha RBX-170 bass guitar and 10W Peavey amp (which is surprisingly loud). Sorry about the crap quality but I'm sure it'll give you a general idea of the stuff.
Quote by EirikFtw
You have achieved what I thought impossible, you are my new god

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Founder of the "Marmite: We love it!" Union
translator/ radio-operator of the bass militia