Page 3 of 231
I love the song "Bugs", im not really sure why. My favorite cd is Vitalogy
Yeah I love Pearl Jam. Eddie Vedder is an awesome songwriter and my favourite vocalist. I don't think that Mike McCready is that good a guitarist...his stuff is awefully repetitive, and I've heard his improv on videos and stuff, and it's terrible.

Alive is probably my favourite song
Originally posted by sundogg16
okay so eddie vedder jumping into the crowd is boring?

Ha!!
It's hard to jump into the crowd when you play in big arenas
Live at the Garden looked like the most boring live show ever, until I finally watched them live and almost put me to sleep.
Originally posted by drevil814
Bob Dylan gets too much credit as it is. They could have a best of hip-hop and *boom* Bob Dylan right at the top.
allright then just remember what my mother told you. if you can't say something nice.... then f***ing flame them.

p.s. pearl jam not boring pearl jam good

ps ps ^ so does that mean youre the type of person who likes all the showmanship smoke fake blood mirrors and tight spandex of the eighties?
Last edited by sundogg16 at Jul 18, 2005,
^lol

I love every single PJ song i've ever heard... They all just have so much emotion that it's hard for me to choose which I like best...But if i had to say one, it'd be Black. I really like Low Lights too. That was the first song I ever sang/played for anyone..it was in front of my English class last year LOL during a romanticism report...pretty fun stuff... The only other time I've sang a song live was Nothingman in front of my whole highschool..all by myself...GOD that was nerveracking.. and they didnt even give me flippin' stage monitors to hear my vocals...bah
Parker Nitefly SA
Epiphone Joe Pass Emperor 2
Jay Turser Serpant LP copy
Squier strat
Takamine Acoustic

Peavey Ultra 410
Behringer Vintager AC112
Yeah I love playing Yellow Ledbetter! It took me a while to get it right too, and now it's my favorite song to play.
6 or 7 months ago I decided to start working on playing it and singing it at the same time, and I've finally started to get good at that too.
Parker Nitefly SA
Squier strat
Takamine Acoustic

Peavey Ultra 410
Behringer Vintager AC112
mike mccready and eddie vedder in one.

LOL that's a stretch...
Parker Nitefly SA
Squier strat
Takamine Acoustic

Peavey Ultra 410
Behringer Vintager AC112
^lol thats better than nothing i suppose
Parker Nitefly SA
Squier strat
Takamine Acoustic

Peavey Ultra 410
Behringer Vintager AC112
Black and Daughter are awesome songs.
PM ME TO JOIN THE ANTI-BUSH FANCLUB
62 members so far
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
whatever feeble singing skills i have gained arose from this foolproof method:

*get a job thats a 50 minute drive away in a hot-as-**** summer.

*turn off your AC, open all the windows.

*turn up Yield or Ten to a volume sufficient to hear over the wind

*scream at a volume sufficient to hear over the CD

repeat every workday for one summer

I can't pick a favorite album...I think its Ten, but Yield and No Code are right there, then Vs.

Vitalogy and Binaural are a bit below those four, and Riot Act is below those two, but theyre all awesome.
"I see my light come shining from the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now I shall be released"

Know any good teachers in NY, especially skilled in teaching ear training? Tell me
Unbelievable band. Possibly the most underrate ever. One of those bands with the rare ability to make almost every song sound as if every ounce of effort went into it, no filler. Even if you don't enjoy a song, you respect it's talent.
^ Their popularity has increased by a mile, due to their greatest hits album. What I hate are all these noobs saying, "Yeah, PJ are the shiznit, I've been with them since they came out...yadda..yadda".
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

YES ^ GET IT!!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

^ Get anything except Live at the Garden.
Originally posted by drevil814
Bob Dylan gets too much credit as it is. They could have a best of hip-hop and *boom* Bob Dylan right at the top.
Vitalogy and Ten are my favourite albumsand their other albums are great but is Riot Act worth listening to?
Some of my favourite songs: W.M.A., Satan's Bed, Habit, no way, THIN AIR.
^^ whats on single video theory?

ps ^hey i like live at the garden

Hi Alex, Single Video theory is the making of Yield. It's a shame it's only about 45 minutes long.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

i was in the mood to buy one of PJ's live bootleg cd's. I just wanted to know people's opinions of which is their favorite one.
Originally posted by Spynal
Yes, I'm so verrrry scared of some 16 yr old kid who thinks he's a badass cause he wears chains. If you ran into me on the street trying to intimidate me, I'd pluck your eyeballs out.
Originally posted by lescroart
Vitalogy and Ten are my favourite albumsand their other albums are great but is Riot Act worth listening to?
Some of my favourite songs: W.M.A., Satan's Bed, Habit, no way, THIN AIR.

id never expect those to be your favorites, but since they are, definitely check out riot act.

@greenday41: check out "state college", its a little fancier than a regular boot cause it was a particularly amazing show.

what do you guys think are the best pearl jam songs lyrically. to pick a few, id say:

Light Years
Off He Goes
Black
Betterman

and, going by the original recording and not by all the different live versions, Yellow Ledbetter

Know any good teachers in NY, especially skilled in teaching ear training? Tell me
Last edited by sirpsycho85 at Jul 26, 2005,
Originally posted by GoodNite_AmyLee
Hi Alex, Single Video theory is the making of Yield. It's a shame it's only about 45 minutes long.

i got it just the other day matty. and it is a shame that it's not longer but its cool i'm getting touring band next
Originally posted by greenday41
i was in the mood to buy one of PJ's live bootleg cd's. I just wanted to know people's opinions of which is their favorite one.

My favorite one would be 'Seattle November 6 2000", truley amazing show, their last of that tour. Its a three disc and has amazing track after amazing track, all the classics are there 'Even Flow', Jeremy', 'Alive', and many more. 30 tracks in total. If you can find this album 'Buy It'.

Plus Mike McCready even said it was his favorite show on the online interview thing he did the other day.
i got it just the other day matty. and it is a shame that it's not longer but its cool i'm getting touring band next

GREAT!

When you get Touring Band, the show is simply amazing. They play really great live here, their playing has never been greter, imo.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

^^ i like on given to fly when that lady is doing the whole song in sign language
"Damn the broccoli, damn you, and damn the Wright Brothers!"

- Stewie
i didn't think so. i thought she did a really good job of keeping up and making it look like she was relaxed. Eddies a nice guy though how he goes over and dances with her.
"Damn the broccoli, damn you, and damn the Wright Brothers!"

- Stewie
oh no, yield rules. right now my order would have to be:

Ten
Yield
No Code
Vs.
Binaural
Vitalogy
Riot Act